Forums

ForumsForum Games

JoshDragon's new ideas thread.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 11:43pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

No offense to us here at AG..but our numbers of admirable gamers is quite limited

Which is why inviting the Kong members makes it less interesting in one sense.... you already know who's going to win before the tournament even begins. :P

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:46am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

332 posts

Which is why inviting the Kong members makes it less interesting in one sense.... you already know who's going to win before the tournament even begins. :P

Well even I can't win every time.;)

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 2:51am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

Well even I can't win every time.

I don't mean you in particular. If you have 7 AG players against 7 hardcore Kong gamers, the only interesting part about the entire tournament would be figuring out which Kong player gets first place, which one gets second, and so on.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 3:32pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

If you have 7 AG players against 7 hardcore Kong gamers, the only interesting part about the entire tournament would be figuring out which Kong player gets first place, which one gets second, and so on.

Hey now..the last AG vs Kong tournament produced the finalists of 3 AG user and one Kong user (I was the AG user going against the Kong user..barely lost. Thought the end date was the day previous when it actually was)

He still ended up winning, but nevertheless, in the grand scheme of things we were more of the winners.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 5:25pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,836 posts

I don't mean you in particular. If you have 7 AG players against 7 hardcore Kong gamers, the only interesting part about the entire tournament would be figuring out which Kong player gets first place, which one gets second, and so on.

pang is right, you should have seen the AG vs kong competition, I, along with many others including the late xerox and Leo, were extremely competitive. You should have seen us go at it, I would spend hours trying to beat the score and for the prelims I spent about an hour on one round of a game and only got third, and that was just among the AG players. I very well may have won if I hadn't lost that round, he beat me because his laggy computer had the upper hand in that game.

Really, it is anyone's guess as to which of the sites will win. I wouldn't count either of us out if I were you.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 12:05am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

332 posts

Usually, it comes down to your will. How badly do you want it? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to win? And I'm not talking about cheating, either.

I'm talking about playing until you win.

Posted May 31, '13 at 5:54pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

Any new ideas, thread?

I'm funny..oh so funny

Posted May 31, '13 at 7:47pm

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Will new players be allowed to join? I mean, I might be a newbie but I wanna raise the AG banner! (And probably my banner too :3)

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 9:39am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Well I'm in for the tourney... if there is a spot for me that is.

Probably one of the hardest part of competing in gaming tournaments, at least from my personal experience, is getting time to actually play a game for all it's worth, instead of only having the schedule availability for playing it two or three times before you have to get back to... wherever. Going inactive always kills me in the Armor Gamer Championship. :( That and my horrendous playing ability at some games. :P

Posted Jan 30, '14 at 5:53pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

332 posts

Hey guys,

Check out my interviews and let me know what you think.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDx44CTojU

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … joshdragon

Reply to JoshDragon's new ideas thread.

You must be logged in to post a reply!