ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Useless square appearing. HELP ME!

10 3743
fabian771
fabian771
34 posts
Blacksmith

A useless square is appearing in the games: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and 4, Farflung, ShellShock live 2, and who knows what else. OK. That square says: "cache.armorgames.com solicites your authorization to save data in your PC". Oh, and I say that Kupo707 is guilty because first time it appeared was on Epic Battle Fantasy 4, and then I tried to play another games and I noticed that the useless square extended. there are 2 buttons, but they are UNCLICKABLE.the square doesn't let you click ANYTHING. you can't play with that square in your face. the square I have appeared in spanish, I would give you an image but I don't know how. I think is a virus. my computer is on spanish, so Epic Battle Fantasy 4 appeared too in spanish. I NEED HELP PLEASE!

• 10 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

A few things:

1) To take a screenshot, press the Prt Scrn button on your keyboard. Then open up Paint or something like it and paste. Then save the image and upload it to an image hosting site. Then use the image BB code with the direct link to post a screenshot.

2) If you think it's a virus, then run an antivirus and see if that helps.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

"cache.armorgames.com solicites your authorization to save data in your PC"

That is no virus. In fact, it's just Adobe Flash asking permission to save data for your games. :P

I don't understand why you ca't click it though. It's a white box, right?
Assassins_Blade
Assassins_Blade
13 posts
Blacksmith

Windows 8 has this problem all the time. If you are using one and you haven't already, view the game in your desktop.

fabian771
fabian771
34 posts
Blacksmith

@Salvidian the box isn't white and tapes the game. Oh, and thanks for the part of Adobe Flash, but it's still a UNCLICKABLE SQUARE.
@Assasins_Blade I'm running ubuntu 12.04, not windows 8.
@Patrick2011 I still can't paste the image. and the part of the antivirus... I was already told that it isn't a virus, it's just Adobe Flash.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some things to try:

-Update your version of Adobe Flash
-Update your browser.
-Try a different browser, see if this fixes it.
-Update your video driver (Rare, but sometimes this can fix it)

I bet one of those fixes it

fabian771
fabian771
34 posts
Blacksmith

@Ferret
1.-tried different browser, it did it
2.-failed updating Adobe Flash
3.-how do I update my browser?
4.-how do I update my video driver?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

3.-how do I update my browser?

Click here.

4.-how do I update my video driver?

Click here.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Also, if Flash failed to update I'd take that as a pretty bad sign. Sometimes computer systems can restrict that access, for instance if you're at school.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You also might want to look at this if the problem is occurring on a personal computer.

fabian771
fabian771
34 posts
Blacksmith

@Ferret
I'm not on the school but Adobe Flash failed to update.
I really need help

Showing 1-10 of 10