Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Newgrounds vs ArmorGames

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 4:44pm

codewub

codewub

8 posts

Which one do you like better, explain

Comment about the pro's and con's of each site and why you think certain site is better than the other, Include things that armor games doesn't have and what newgrounds doesnt have, and also tell us what they have that you like.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:09pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

249 posts

Uh, newgrounds is more on adult entertainment. While AG is for all ages.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:19pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

Dude... don't even ask a question like this. Everyone is just going to say ArmorGames, its obvious.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:34pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Duh Newgrounds is wayyyyy better than AG. Right guys???

(AG is more organized and has a tight knit community. not to mention the games are good too.)

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Uh, newgrounds is more on adult entertainment. While AG is for all ages.

1) So..? Your point?

2) Newgrounds isn't more on adult entertainment..it just offers adult entertainment. And if we want to get technical..Newgrounds is actually more for all ages, since it offers games, movies, art, etc for all ages..while AG offers Flash games and must keep in mind its younger audience

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:53pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

249 posts

Also, the answers AG

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:03pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

249 posts

Well, some of the games in New Grounds are PG.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 11:37pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Is it just me or is NG's new format more difficult to navigate than before? They opened up the portal to having art and music on a more even tier as the flash games and animations.

As far as the art is concerned as usual the most popular stuff appears to be of inappropriately proportioned girls with their bits hanging out LOL (no surprises there). And the highest rated flash games/movies actually doesn't seem to have changed for the last three years!!! I wonder what the activity level on that place is like these days.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 11:42pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The community on NG is the type of community where you either blindly agree with everything they say or you get killed.

I was there for a week. Never again.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:15am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

249 posts

My membership was short there. It lasted 1 hour (Joke! I meant to say my visit to NG was short because of the community)

Reply to Newgrounds vs ArmorGames

You must be logged in to post a reply!