Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Newgrounds vs ArmorGames

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 5:24pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

Well the flash movies on NG are dope they have a complete  benefactor from that that ag doesn't  but Ag games are better organized here so pro and con

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:28pm

rttty

rttty

5 posts

AG definily i dont realy like newgrounds games much

Posted May 3, '13 at 7:06pm

always

always

35 posts

Newgrounds is better.

Posted May 3, '13 at 10:58pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

79 posts

Armorgames.  Newgrounds has a few benefits such as the inclusion of art, movies, and music as well as more mature content.  But it's also open to everyone who wants to post which is how Kitty Krew managed to spend 3 months uploading the most worthless garbage en masse and forcing it to pass through community judgement while good games got drowned out.  It also has one of the worst communities I've ever come across.  Even the moderators act like trolls in their forums.

Posted May 6, '13 at 5:43pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

I agree with Ishtaron. Newgrounds has the benefit of art, movies, and music, but all the work on AG is infinitely higher quality and I sometimes see games from AG on Newgrounds and this is weeks after it came out AG. plus it would be slightly treacherous to say Newgrounds is better. but still. AG is way better.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 8:06pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,109 posts

I Was only on newgrounds for a couple of weeks.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 4:01pm

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

In terms of music, art and movies - NG wins, but in terms of flash games - AG wins. Anyway, they're different and it's a fight like Lamborghini vs Fiat. XD

Posted Aug 4, '13 at 1:18pm

ryanmegaman

ryanmegaman

1 post

Dont even ask a queston like this music and art is newgrounds but games is armor games

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 9:31pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

Why does this thread even exist on AG???

Posted Aug 19, '13 at 2:18am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Because why not?

Reply to Newgrounds vs ArmorGames

You must be logged in to post a reply!