ForumsGamesUtanks

6 4120
nonamesareavailable
nonamesareavailable
5 posts
Nomad

Anyone else play this? I found this game several months ago. I believe its based off of a game called Battlefield from bonus.com, which no longer exists because apparently the company went under?

If its anything like battlefield, its an MMO. Utanks appears to be in beta stage, pending a final release rather soon. At least that's what I gather from the forum.

Pretty much you control a 2d tank, and choose 1 of 4 colors to play on, red blue orange or purple, and you gotta rank up by getting kills and experience. Players form teams to organize raids n such.

Right now there only seems to be two maps to play. I remember a lot more from the battlefield days on bonus. Must be because its only semi active. people must be waiting for final release. There's all sorts of awards to win to! tank awards for deactivating enough enemy tanks and death medals for dieing heroicly enough, cups for placing in tournaments and even swords to show long many hours you've played!

I think id be great fun to play with you'all!

• 6 Replies
nonamesareavailable
nonamesareavailable
5 posts
Nomad

Its great fun! I play as FROSTBITE in the map blitzkrieg and i've ranked to captain and gotten the single star!!!!! Next im going to try to get the bronze tank award! Who all else plays? i play at utanks.com!

superstition
superstition
3 posts
Nomad

Yea that game is excellent. utanks.com I play in blitz as UnAiDeD SkiLLz

nonamesareavailable
nonamesareavailable
5 posts
Nomad

OH! I've seen you play before! you're pretty good! We should play some time! I' m just started to get used to when to use my equipment like my armor shiellds and homing missles.

superstition
superstition
3 posts
Nomad

i was on today for a bit it was pretty busy, tomorrow ill be in the tourny

nonamesareavailable
nonamesareavailable
5 posts
Nomad

I joined this awesome new team! we play purple in blitzkrieg! We killed this guy ranked as captain, when I was a captain so I made major!!!!

What teams are you on?

Xxx_DeViLxxX
Xxx_DeViLxxX
1 posts
Nomad

Hello! Are you possum on blitz? I'm Xxx_DeViLxxX 1 I'm on an awesome team called DeViLs and they play red on blitz. We use aim to communicate like most of the utanks players. Check my profile for my aim. Supertition himself was a DeViL were back and ready to give em hell! If you wan any tips then just aim me. If your possum I'm sorry for stealing your kills :/ also I know of no purple team that's legit on blitz, for the battefields were the only one and they don't recruit so you it itself a scam there :O good luck getting bronze tank! My awards include a onyx and silver five star two onyx tanks one heroic honor medal and one combat medal two shing swords and one bronze cup soon to be a silver ad well! I like to think of myself as a veteran bc I've played fir a year and a half and I know alot about tips and tricks don't be afraid to aim me or go to

underground.utanks.com

And pm me there bc I use the same username there as here. I just created this accept and dint plan on using it again. WELCOME TO UTANKS! I suggest you create an account on the website above to get to know the players better! Good luck and cya on the field! Stay frosty and no, I WON'T BUZZ OFF!

Showing 1-6 of 6