Forums

ForumsQuests

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Quests

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 9:52pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

After you fight these first two monsters you must go south/down/to the bottom... hmm... was a long long time ago i was there, but im not sure if there was 2 or 3, anyways dont forget to kill the one who blocked the chest (and open it if you havent dont it yet^^).

Yes that was it! I can't believe I missed it. Thank you! : ]

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 1:57am

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

I have another question.

I know you are supposed to give all the cakes to Natalie to get the 3M Damage quest. But who should I give the other foods to?

I was thinking give all the foods to Natalie except the one that boosts attack. I would give the attack boosting food all to Matt.
This way I can have Natalie as a highly protected, lots of MP, lots of HP, can dodge attacks, high accuracy, and basically ultimate character. Matt would be high attack.

Also, what are your thoughts on Matt and Lance? I say Matt is better than Lance, but I haven't played long enough to be certain.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 6:55am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

You don't really need to give all the cake to Natalie. I definitely didn't and manage to get that quest.The key factor is the level. When Natz levels up, she gets much more magic attack than a bunch of cakes.

As for the rest of the food, I don't remember. I think I gave all the attack to Matt and divided the rest between the other characters. Maybe it wasn't the best strategy, though.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 8:50am

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

Hmm interesting. I think I will give most the food to Natalie, as she will be able to dodge and withstand more attack. She should survive longer in battle and then she can be used to revive fallen comrades.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 9:17am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,200 posts

I devide the food between them, the one with the lowest stat gets it.
They get a lot of HP later in the game, they all can survive nearly everything without big problems, to survive fallen comrades you can surely use Nat, but it can also be done with coffee.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 4:47pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

@Reton8
She does not need all the food, it would be better to properly distribute food to 3 characters that you're going to lead, Matt is a necessary and extremely useful. Think about it!

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 7:25pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

She does not need all the food, it would be better to properly distribute food to 3 characters that you're going to lead, Matt is a necessary and extremely useful. Think about it!

In order to get the 3M quest it is easiest to give her all of the cakes (cakes raise magic damage). That makes the most sense because she does primarily magic damage and she can hit very hard in this game.

Giving all the regular attack to a different character also seems to make sense as well (I gave mine to Matt) as they will be able to do much stronger physical damage instead of distributing the attack raising food amongst all the players (weakening it's overall effect).

Giving all the foods for magic defense, evade, accuracy, and defense (if there is one for that), to Natalie makes the most sense to me right now because she can cast revive and healmore. Keeping her alive the longest makes more sense than keeping any other party member alive. It seems it would be best to give Natalie a stronger defense, evade, and accuracy. Not only does she do a lot of damage, she also can revive fallen players. If she stays alive, so do my party members.

So the only two foods I wouldn't give Natalie are the one that raises attack, and the one that gives additional MP (She rarely runs out for me at her normal amount).

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 7:53pm

Andrewlolman

Andrewlolman

82 posts

there should be a multiplayer game about this and you make your own charaters and there should be quest for that and this got nothing to do with -_-

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 3:35am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

@Reton8
Matt need to cast 3 key spells in order to get 3 m dmg, look at page 14
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11434295/epic-battle-fantasy-4-quests/page/14  second post
This was done with a level 33

My recommendation is to give Matt a better chance to avoid attacks.
After on, only he can defeat glitch.

By the way you are going to find the equipment that casts auto revival.
So you do not have to worry about it. Also, there is a coffee.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 3:53pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,542 posts

@ivanxxxxxxx
Crud, I already enacted my original plan. I'll see what happens when I get to glitch. Right now I've got all attack raising food and MP raising food going to Matt, the rest of the food is going to Natalie.

But, what stat(s) will affect Matt's spell casting for buffs? If I follow all the steps you provided, shouldn't I still get the 3M damage?

•Give Natalie all the Cake (x1.6~ damage)
    •Give Natalie the equips with the highest magic attack (x2.7~ damage)
    •Give Natalie Hela's Staff to boost Dark skills (x1.5 damage)
    •Give Natalie Black Hole (500 power)

•Find a foe that's really weak against Dark (x1.8~ damage)
    •Buff Natalie's magic attack to 70% (x1.7 damage)
    •Debuff foe's magic defence to -50% (x2 damage)
    •Give Foe weakness status (x1.5 damage)
    •Freeze the foe (x2 damage)

•Use Black Hole with Natalie
    •Get a critical hit (either stagger the foe or use brave status) (x1.5 damage)

Reply to Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!