1,055 posts

Knight

Sorry
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/donesa.jpg/

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 7:58pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Can anyone tell me what is in this building?

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o696/Clancy12AG/EBFpic12_zpsd3077fc3.jpg

I only have one coral key left, and I'm not sure if I should use it to get into this building, or the treasure chest in the map to the right of this.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:16pm

Rogue_Art

Rogue_Art

6 posts

Help please! I have got instant kills on many foes and the quest doesn't update!

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 12:16am

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

How to beat this, Glitch.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 5:15am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

@Clancy12
I don't remember exactly, but if u do everything right u should be able to find and open 295 chests.

@zatchbell896
I wrote it before, just read ...

TIP: Easiest way to kill Glitch
-Learn Matt's limit break "Ragnarok"
-Enter a combat with his limit break ready and of course cast it
-Use item called "Chilli Suace" and FILL UP HIS Limit Break again.

You can kill it in like 2-3 attacks ( depends on your level, strength and Critical hit LUCK )

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 5:23am

gamepredator

gamepredator

1 post

Same as Rogue_Art...
I have killed many foes with a single hit, but I still can't complete the quest.
What is the actual requirement?

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 8:04am

llama132

llama132

39 posts

@Rogue_Art, gamepredator: You have to use one of the skills that has "may kill targets instantly" in its description. e.g. Lance's Sawblade. Just keep using this against low-level mooks and eventually you will get the achievement.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 8:52am

hero000

hero000

12 posts

@Clancy: Just use that key anyway :) you will get more (at least 1-2 coral keys) once you advance and keep a sharp eye for chests. If I remember correctly, there's one just above the area where the weapon shop is located.

@zatchbell896: Train every member of the party to lev. 29 or higher. Have Anna learned "Revive" (Special) max level, Matt learned "Triple Sawblade" or "Sawblade" (Special) max level, Natalie learned "Star Shower" (Skill) max level.

The Glitch can only defeated with non-elemental skills. At your beginning of every turn, use Natalie's "Star Shower" to damage The Glitch and kill its two subordinates, then use Matt's "Triple Sawblade" or "Sawblade", Anna can revive the other two with her "Revive". And if Anna is down, you can always have Matt revived her with the item "coffee". Keep doing that and you will win in no time.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 9:11am

dekkanoid

dekkanoid

1 post

The glitch is in the back of the "Lockdown" room which requires the 5 specified switches to be turned "on" and the 5 switches not specified to be turned "off". This room is in the factory.

The hidden ruins requires you to complete the quest which requires the blue scroll. Get the scroll from one of the guys in the desert weapon shop for spike boots. Get the spike boots from one of the first pirates you see for a spade. Get a spade from someone else in the desert.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 9:59am

Bate_Sensei

Bate_Sensei

10 posts

To kill Glitch, just equip yourself with non-element weapons and summon Kitten Fort before it attacks. You get several round moral status and it won't be able to touch you.

Reply to Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!