Forums

ForumsQuests

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Quests

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 9:24pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,781 posts

To beat the glitch... in the end its very simple.

All you need is physical and neutral magic dmg.
Matt is good in phys dmg, perfect if you have ready his "Ragnarok"-limitbreak, so equip one of his physical-blades (bone- blood- chainsaw-blade) and use "Ragnarok" or "Swift Slash".
Natz... same here equip her with a neutral weapon (epoch, road sign, alchemy set) and use her "Star Shower".
Third one... i prefer Anny, neutral bow (alchemist, departed, iron tooth) and use her "Arrow Rain".

The glitch is able to kill one of your party in a single hit... and he comes with two smaller glitches, they can do the same, so you must take this smaller versions out at any cost!
The deal is to hit all enemys on the field (swift slash, ragnarok, star shower and arrow rain hit all targets) and deal enough phys/neutral dmg to take out the smaller glitches and dmg the big one.
If you kill the smaller ones fast enough you can go with more powerful single-target-skills on the main glitch.
These smaller version come back, so make sure you wipe them out every turn.
The glitch kill one of your party, revive this one with coffee or a skill, also auto-revive is useful here, but dont use healskills... useless, what he hits is dead, equal if you revive with 1 hp (from auto-revive), the 30% from coffee or full hp.

So its simple, revive a member if needed (buy enough coffee before you fight the glitch!), the other two deals dmg, sooner or later the glitch is dead,
Very fast and easy way is to let Matt attack first with Ragnarok, then use another party-member to give him Chilli-sauce (reffill his limit-break), but you dont need to waste your chilli sauce here, thats only a short-cut^^

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 12:44am

Rogue_Art

Rogue_Art

6 posts

Eh little help guys, I used all my copper keys for all the places except the last room where you face the god cat, I have 2 coral keys, where can I find more because I need to defeat the glitch for the cosmic monolith...

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 9:09am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 9:14am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

4.5 milion dmg without critical hit!

I'm sorry for the double post, but I do not know how to put a picture so anybody can see it directly to the forum!

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:35am

loklok50

loklok50

7 posts

I have enough key to open all of the chests

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:37am

loklok50

loklok50

7 posts

include the glitch

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:45am

loklok50

loklok50

7 posts

How can I put a picture??
Help

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:47am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,781 posts

Revisit older areas and search them, youll wonder what you can found then... on tables for example^^
There are enough keys, i was able to find them all (dont aks me where i find them, i cant remember the positions of every one). Some are obvious to see/find, others are hidden, but there are enough in the game^^

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:51am

loklok50

loklok50

7 posts

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/loklok50/media/QQ622A56FE20130417224443_zpsfef77dd9.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:54am

loklok50

loklok50

7 posts

Reply to Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!