ForumsGamesColony Leaderboard

170 35567
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Ok I would like to make a colony leaderboard. This will of course be highly disputed that is why i am making it. I want to settle the matter. I am going to put out a list that is very wrong you all will change it however you like using any active ( last month or 2) people you think are better. The finished product will end up on my account and will change when certain people beat other people.
1st question 10 people or 25 people.
forgive any typos this is from memory.
1. MiamiBigAL
2. zachh
3. peterpandasaevang
4. FascistCorps
5. hezdog
6-25 you decide.

• 170 Replies
xHx
xHx
1 posts
Nomad

i should be 100th lol

Hoes
Hoes
1 posts
Nomad

MiamiBigAL!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

soccerdude2 belongs up there somewhere.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Please make your own top 20. so I can see the order though.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

lol Sal... and peterpandasaevang is definitely not third from what I've seen of him.

I would say:

MiamiBigAl
Zachh
Zing13 (might be better than zachh but eh)
FascistCorps
Continuity? (I'm ashamed to say it)
maybe CaptainCorps (if he's not playing stick empires)
Pillola
soccerdude2 (I did beat Pill in almost all of many 1v1s yesterday but overall he's probably better)
TerranGh0st (about dead even with me)
--somewhere in the mix-- Rummel (haven't seen many 1v1s at all with Rummel but have had a couple of 2v2s and is probably better than me :P)
trying
chessmaster102

--somewhere in the mix-- Darktroop07 (rarely does normal 1v1s, likes his 2v2 SS lol) oh and I forgot hezdog. I haven't seen much of him either, but seems like a good player.

Sorry if any of these are wrong. I kind of just wanted to voice my thoughts haha. Any behind chess are still good lol and I might have just forgotten you too.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Although I don't play Colony much (I usually fail at RTS games, although they are my favorite catagory, STARCRAFT II FTW)

I would say make it top 10, top 25 seems excessive.

~~~Darth Caedus

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

no order but...

chessmaster102
soccerdude2
MiamiBigAl
zachh
zing13
FascistCorps
Pillola
Rummel
hezhog

just a few suggestions

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Someone mentioned me!

16mullthomas
16mullthomas
1 posts
Peasant

I say I'm about 37 to 43. Give or take.

fission12
fission12
63 posts
Jester

Ok, this is a difficult topic to approach due to...

1. viewship bias you only see a portion of their games and don't understand them fully.
2. just because you can win doesn't mean that you are good... If I put you on the left side as fascists and I go on the right side as monarchy I would win approximately 99.99% of the time regardless of skill. (That is unless the monarchy person has no idea how to play monarchy).
3. many of the "good" people are only good because of monarchy. Monarchy is 3 inf/5sec... as much as centerfield. Against people without proper pins, monarchy always wins especially in 1v1.
4. which governments can they play? They might be good with capitalists, but can they play with fascists? Communists? Monarchy?
5. inherent lack of dispassion. Are you a fair judge of yourself? Some people think they are better they really are or are worse than they really are.

With that said and done... I would like to make a list:

1. MiamiBigAL (proper macro but lost computor. Is God.)
2&3. zing/zachh (zing seems to be better at forge, but zachh is better at post. Both are pretty good... and both destroy me)
4. Continuity (I hate him but he is a good player)
5. trying & Rummel (alright he doesn't play much anymore, but trying can play any gov... he plays commi a lot. Even though he loses with commi usually, he is willing out to try new builds and knows a lot of good builds)
(Rummel doesn't play a lot, but has a wide scope, similar to trying. His capi and commi are especially good, but he is one of the few players who can play all 4 govs well)
6. CaptainCorps (rusty, but his forge, capi, and mon used to be good)
7. Pillola & rappy123 & TerranGh0st (Even though pillola cannot play fasci, his capi is pretty good and he can play mon well. Rappy has a similar situation... can play mon and capi well. Terran is underappreciated; while he plays monarchy strongly his capi wars are probably better than mine.)
6. soccerdude2 & chessmaster102 & kilean (both socc and chess are good players in mon and capi. tbh not sure if they play fasci or not) (Kilean has strong capi skills)
7. alpha2122 & hezdog (good players not much to say there)
8. Darktroop07 (plays fasci mostly, good with modikata rushes. Not sure if he plays other govs)
9. dext2000, Crusader9999 (plays monarchy)

Note: This list isn't meant to offend, but state my true opinion. I judge by not how much they win, but their usage of techniques and such. Again, this is my opinion and may not be yours.

Note #2: I find an inherent confict of interest in judging myself so I won't do it.

If you weren't mentioned, your technique either isn't that effective or does not pose a threat. Or I might have forgotten, or I haven't seen them this year.

-fiss

EnragedGao
EnragedGao
4 posts
Nomad

What about me

I mean... even cont was mentioned...

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I am going to throw a few names out some are weaker than others I want to hear what y'all think so I know where to put them.

DesertFang
doro Is he still active?
OpticBeast123
soccerdude102
dashman123
NullOfPower
FascistCorps
Canadian101 is he still active
trying
continuity I had never heard of him is he active and how good is he compared to others
illanipi
dext2000
Crusader9999
alpha2122
kilean goes with continuity who is he
Rummel

Thank you
I really hope to finish this by the end of the week.
as of now.
1. MiamiBigAL
2. zachh
3. zing13

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

1. viewship bias you only see a portion of their games and don't understand them fully.
2. just because you can win doesn't mean that you are good... If I put you on the left side as fascists and I go on the right side as monarchy I would win approximately 99.99% of the time regardless of skill. (That is unless the monarchy person has no idea how to play monarchy).
3. many of the "good" people are only good because of monarchy. Monarchy is 3 inf/5sec... as much as centerfield. Against people without proper pins, monarchy always wins especially in 1v1.
4. which governments can they play? They might be good with capitalists, but can they play with fascists? Communists? Monarchy?
5. inherent lack of dispassion. Are you a fair judge of yourself? Some people think they are better they really are or are worse than they really are.

Fission said it well.

1 more how about clausse?

thank you

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I have been forgotten. Guess that makes sense; College, Occupation, and Starcraft; took me away.

Desertrifle
Desertrifle
2 posts
Nomad

Royal guy u should be there

Showing 1-15 of 170