ForumsGamesColony Leaderboard

170 35610
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Ok I would like to make a colony leaderboard. This will of course be highly disputed that is why i am making it. I want to settle the matter. I am going to put out a list that is very wrong you all will change it however you like using any active ( last month or 2) people you think are better. The finished product will end up on my account and will change when certain people beat other people.
1st question 10 people or 25 people.
forgive any typos this is from memory.
1. MiamiBigAL
2. zachh
3. peterpandasaevang
4. FascistCorps
5. hezdog
6-25 you decide.

• 170 Replies
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Fas is better than me right now.

fission21
fission21
4 posts
Nomad

dude clausse is like the best player in colony

he always wins even i can't beat him becase last time i used far sniper strat on him and he won he even is really good i vote clausse to be above this mimibigai LOL who is this noob.

but yea zing is a noob too he doesnt know wut he iis talking about those people on the list r bad and they always are bad they can be easy beated in a 2 vs 2 me and clausse r the best team in colony

power of sauce you really r a noob too i have never even seen you before so you must are a bad player

guesty9999
guesty9999
23 posts
Nomad

clausse?

since when have you become such a troll?

anyway...
I've just gotten on for the first time in months, and am rustyer than a lobby noob...

I used to be quite good (not THE best), and I hope people remember me.... just played a few with al, and they were pretty interesting.

I'll just give my take on those I remember:

MiamiBigAl - I don't think that there is any argument about his place here...

Zachh - I remember all our good times together... great player, and has probably gotten even better since I last saw him. he will pretty much own almost anyone. solid all-around.

zing - I never got to play that much with him from what I remember. he was pretty great, especially with forge I think. great micro & macro.

soccerdude - we used to play together quite a bit. he was getting the hang of it last time we played seriously, and when I came back for a bit a few months ago he owned me mercilessly. has probably gotten better, but I haven't Sean him in a while, so I can't tell.

fascistcorps - haven't seen him in a while. he used to be quite good, but last time I saw him we were both quite rusty...

pillola - pill is a her?! I didn't know that! cool beans anyway...
we used to play a lot, and he (I mean she) was always a solid player. has probably gotten better since we last met.

Terran - was always pretty good. would probably get better if he tried gov's that didn't get 3 inf every 5 secs... was a fun player and a pretty solid mon player.

DesertFang - I remember when I taught him about micro and stuff. he's probably gotten even better since, though he was already decent when I last saw him.

PowerOfSyrup - hehe, no one can micro groditz' quite like old possy. I also heard that he invented the infamous hops gen arm build. great player, and its always fun when he's around.

yos - I've almost never seen him on, probably a time zone thing. when I have, MAN! AwEsOmE mIcRo! AwEsOmE analytical skills. he's the one that figured out scouts are the counter to marines.
I should probably explain, so here:
this was a while back, when he posted something about how scouts can beat marines. I don't remember exactly how it went, but I remember responding something along the lines of: "we'll, that's nuts". but the almighty yos was kind enough to agree to show me. I challenged him to a 1v1, where ill use only marines and he'll use only scouts, and he agreed:

round 1:
I did what any self-respecting person would do in this situation and just went straight post and spammed marines. I had him pinned before he got his forge up, cuz he went bank first... 0-1 for the marines.

round 2:
well, he complained and wanted a rematch, but that this time ill go bank first (even though marines don't cost money...). I agreed, and indeed went bank post. this time it was a bit more even (ok, not really. I mean come on... it's marines v scouts!), he tried to micro, I didn't even bother to do that. after a while, when he was pinned, I had made already a war sanct, which combined with cap or commie is enough for infinite marines. I promptly let him know that he was pretty much dead, but then he complained: "that's not fair!". being the guy that I am, I agreed to another rematch. 0-2 for deh marines.

round 3:
this time, we agreed to both start with a bank, AND not to make any other resource structures. I still don't see why I needed the bank, but whatevz. this time, he owned me, wiped the floor with my leftovers, then stomped on my poor marines while I was too busy being dead. NAH! just kidding. he still lost, and I wasn't even microing. I think here is where we can pretty safely say that scouts DO indeed lose to marines.

I haven't really seen him in game since, but I've heard all about his.. umm... 'revolutionary' builds.

anyway... I won't, for obvious reason, say where I think I should go in the list, but I hope enough people remember me. I have admittedly been pretty inactive, but I'll try and get on more now.

sorry if I forgot anyone; it has been a while.

good luck and have fun in your future games.

zing13
zing13
8 posts
Nomad

When I said all 'these players pose decent challenges' for players 7-16 on my list, I mean decent challenges for the majority of the colony players today. This just shows how far the skill level of the average colony player has declined.

nisham1
nisham1
4 posts
Nomad

i beat dashman 1v1 -.-

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

We should all do a 1v1 round robin tournament and see who wins the most matches! Also Guesty is quite good of a player too. I was going to put him into my list but I ruled him out for inactivity.

And royal you need to move FascistCorps and DT07 up...

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

@ guesty9999

1 Scout will kill 1 Marine
5 Scouts will kill 5 Marines
50 Scouts will kill 50 Marines
500 Scouts will kill 500 Marines
500 Scouts will kill 50 Marines
5 Scouts will kill 10 Marines
5 Scouts (spam) will not kill 15 Marines (spam)

Scouts can kill marines, but not S-Mairines.

Those test were accurate, but they only proved the following:

Scouts with the spam factor fall to the ground when fighting Marines with the spam factor.

To keep on topic:

Is this an overall leaderboard? Factoring 1v1, 2v2, skills?

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Does anyone remember esordeno? I'm pretty sure that was his name. He went inactive a long time ago. One of the best players I've seen besides MBA

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

The name does ring a bell, but he was probably active when I was a noob.

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

U are all stupid... First of all trying was trolling i can easily 2v1 hard cpu and how is zing's list right except for Pillola,soccer,terran and chess who shouldnt be on that 2nd part list of him but higher i can 2v1 all the guys in the list above i even did most of teaching alpha the game.... Also u guys should maybe start seeing a difference between pro/best(experienced) and being able to win the game(finding a handy thing or copying a tactic). Also u should maybe not be so sticky to ur own thoughts and keep overrating people or underrating and at least talk to me cause you dont really have use talking if u dont even fricking listen to other people that can clearly proof you are wrong "stubborn" thats what its called.... Now another thing u guys can't only base this on 1v1 i mean all of those people except for zachh ,mba and pill easily get kicked *** by me in 2v2 if i have an adequate teammate that LISTENS ... Just one thing in zing his lit is right and thats that rummel is underrated but YOU are underrating Pillola even more.. For sure hes 3 or higher and also again it depends what list u are making cause you people are mixing people who can win a game and people who are actually experienced in colony

Stop making your posts look like noobspam
Especially if you want anyone to take you seriously

PowerOfSyrup - hehe, no one can micro groditz' quite like old possy. I also heard that he invented the infamous hops gen arm build. great player, and its always fun when he's around.

Bet you're feeling awfully sore now, YOS.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I am sore for and nasty spider bite, but this new picture will unseal the the top 1 player because it shows the true master of Colony.

The SoymasterYos is back. Only he can play at the highest levels required to push the SmartFox Server (Jetzul) to its limits, and beyond thus making it impossible for the this hero and former and now current legend to win a single game. The main problem with Colony isn't balance, or the playerbase; but the skill ceiling given to us by Jetzul.

http://i.imgur.com/Vse2Dgi.png

PS: I hope this picture comes out right.

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

You broke the game.
Therefore, you think you're good at it.

... Real.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

esordeno was a terrible player.
He/she was against pinning so he never won against any pros.

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Esorderono was onlinee yesterday and he was an average player like ehm alpha or dashman

force34
force34
3 posts
Peasant

hello,so tutorials for 2v2 hard cpus,it shound't be many of accomplishment of 2v2 of hard cups.so hello.

Showing 76-90 of 170