Ok I would like to make a colony leaderboard. This will of course be highly disputed that is why i am making it. I want to settle the matter. I am going to put out a list that is very wrong you all will change it however you like using any active ( last month or 2) people you think are better. The finished product will end up on my account and will change when certain people beat other people.
1st question 10 people or 25 people.
forgive any typos this is from memory.
6-25 you decide.
- 170 Replies
I guess POS din't read the comment I made on his profile. -.-'
It is a good read.
You would put your god in the middle?
I beg forgiveness oh great and saucey one.
please ignore my earlier rantings, forget my foolish mistake and just smite me off the face of the earth.
also, I haven't really seen you in game. who's groditz am I to counter with marines and AA? and what am I gonna do with all those far snipers? my life has no meaning anymore...
7. FascistCorps AKA Fission12
I think that list is getting better, but there are still many people on it I don't know/remember. also, I've just played a few games with DesertFang and TerranGh0st, and I must say Terran deserves a spot somewhere. he's stopped playing only mon, and has therefore gotten much better at 1v1's. I've also played hezdog, and he seems to have a solid understanding of the basics of pro play. He knows the basic builds, and isn't one of those 'anti-rush'ers.
I still think fission should be bumped up a bit more. Pillola is very good, but I think fission is better.
I don't have much to say about 11-20, because I don't really know most of those people in game well enough.
also, put pos as number 1. no, make that better than one, make it -10000. no, the best spot, the infamous 'Groditz' spot. (dun dun duuun).
I was unaware that TerranGh0st is still active.should we knock off dext2000 or rappy123.
i've been playing a little more and observing players so heres my new list
8. Soymaster Yos
That trash talker...
[i've been playing a little more and observing players so heres my new list
8. Soymaster Yos
That is very interesting we previously determined continuity ineligible due to inactivity. We put you where he is on your list. Pillola and hezdog seem too low.
I say again people put rappy123 very high for some reason but if you think so we will move him up a little bit.
Wow, I haven't seen a push for crusader9999.
I really don't know where to put kilean I have never played him but I know he is active. Others think Kilean is higher than that.
I am surprised you put alpha2122 that high I really don't understand him being that high. I played him yesterday nothing fantastic really happened.
darktroop07????? Is he active? Is he good? I have never played him? I have seen him in the community but never in colony.
I definately agree that TerranGh0st needs to be on there probably near 10. When I tried to find out what ya'll thought nobody jumped up for Terran and I figured well guess not.
What about clausse, peterpandasaevang, and royalguy. You pushed these people off.
Inactivity? Lack of skill? No visual knowledge of them? Why?
11. Null Of Power
There is a huge gap in skill between these top 14 and anybody below it. Also, regardless of the attitude, Continuity is a solid player. I think he is somewhat active. If NullofPower, trying, and clausse are considered active then so is continuity.
NullOfPower was on at least 4 times last week. Trying was on every day or so for the past week or 2. Clausse is on every morning AG time 7;30 I believe. Why have I never seen continuity before. Anyways I will put him on here. zachh I don't know if you saw zing's list it is pretty different maybe check that out. I am going to try and make a hybrid of these lists with some changes from what others have also said.
I'm on far more than you know
YOS clearly hasn't seen my reply to his post on my profile. It's an even better read.
If I became more active, would everyone open their eyes to the light?
I need to have finals more often, I get better by not playing. I need some explanation on my move to 8.
Sorry for the double post, but this is the only way I can communicate my thoughts to the correct person due to a profile bug that is not allowing me to view 90% of the comments/badges on users' pages.
Just to throw this out there.
If someone comments on your profile and that comments warrants a response, please post your reply on the other person's profile.
I find it very hard to have a conversation with someone that post the reply on their profile. Honestly, your only comments on your profile from yourself should be in the "about you" section. Everything else should be posted in the respective places.
For instance, Comments and conversations to one person should happen between user profiles.
Comments about a game should go on the game's page. I guess you can put the game's community conversations as a whole here too, but there is another place for that.
Conversations that are to many people should be put into the respective forums.
Continuity may have one of the worst attitudes in colony but hes still one of the best of the players today. And he's active I've played with him a bunch of times. clause and peter don't have the skill to be on this list. Played with both of them plenty of times to know it. Never played with royalGuy so couldn't put him on the list.
8. Soymaster Yos
ok, let's go over it one by one:
1) who is this MBA guy anyway? lololol, just kidding. nothing to add here...
2) yeah, zachh's good. deserves this spot.
3) I have barely played cont, even when I was more active. probably a time zone thing. I do remember he had some interesting mon builds. -no comment-
4) yup. fiss is right up there with the best.
5) I've seen rummel around, but haven't gotten the chance to play him. is he really this good?
6) yeah, trying's pretty good. not afraid to try new builds.
7) yup. soccer has gotten much better, though he had a good understanding of the game even before.
8) I haven't really seen much of him in game, but is yos really this good? I apologize if this sounds meen, but... u know... yos...
9) rappy123. haven't seen him in game I don't think. no comment.
10) as I said, he has gotten better since he stopped using only mon. solid player now.
11) is he active? I haven't seen chess in a while...
12) he is ok I think. he rushes, but is kinda full of himself for being one the the 'originals'.
13) haven't really seen him, so no comment.
15) he is actually ok. I've seen him in game, and he knows all the basics, and with pretty good micro. I think he can be moved up a bit, but I dunno.
16) same. he is also pretty good, though not quite pro. with practice, he could become quite good, I think.
17) pill is pretty good, I think she (?, need confirmation) Is better than many of the others that are above.
the rest: haven't seen them in game, so no comment.
I used to be the best for a certain point. ^.^
I don't know how I moved up from 13 to 8. I'll be more active starting next week. I have college finals to study for, and a few final papers.
You must be logged in to post a reply!