ForumsGamesColony Leaderboard

170 35566
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Ok I would like to make a colony leaderboard. This will of course be highly disputed that is why i am making it. I want to settle the matter. I am going to put out a list that is very wrong you all will change it however you like using any active ( last month or 2) people you think are better. The finished product will end up on my account and will change when certain people beat other people.
1st question 10 people or 25 people.
forgive any typos this is from memory.
1. MiamiBigAL
2. zachh
3. peterpandasaevang
4. FascistCorps
5. hezdog
6-25 you decide.

• 170 Replies
dashman123
dashman123
7 posts
Peasant

0.0 Yeaaah.... Clausse is definetly above me man 0.0

zachh
zachh
15 posts
Nomad

My top 3 players have mastered 1v1 and 2v2.
1. MiamiBigAL: one of the most clever players to have played this game. Great macro, great micro, and knows an insane amount of strategies.
2. Zing: well rounded player. Great micro, decent macro, excellent forge.
3. Fascist Corps: is becoming a well rounded player. Plays capi and fasci extraordinarily well, but mon needs some work.

These players are very very good. However they are not as well rounded or versatile as the previous 3.

4. TerranGh0st
5. Soccerdude2
6. Rummel
7. Pillola
8. rappy123

special mention to Kilean: Very underrated. Amazing 1v1 capi skills, however I've never seen him forge.

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

Is soccerpoccer really that good now? :O

I actually find that Fishy is a bit underrated by some people, and I completely agree with zachh's opinion of him.

These players are very very good.

8. rappy123

Come on zachh, not you too...
fission12
fission12
63 posts
Jester

lol rappy = POS (see what I did there?)

aand...

I actually find that Fishy is a bit underrated by some people, and I completely agree with zachh's opinion of him.

come on I am not thaat good... According to royalguy I am #16 (right after him). Even the great yossie is better than me. Plus we 1v1ed and you rusty skills crushed mine for a good 2-0 lolz.

-fiss
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Fission, I find it hard to think you're being serious here.

Even the great yossie is better than me.

Fas is better than me right now.
force34
force34
3 posts
Peasant

if theres hackers so dont let them on the game.if when battle.i dont know just do what are you able to speak of.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude2
7. chessmaster102
8. DesertFang
9. Pillola
10. hezdog
11. Kilean
12. SoymasterYos
13. FascistCorps AKA Fission12
14. peterpandasaevang
15. NullOfPower
16. royalguy
17. clausse
18. dashman123
19. dext200
20. rappy123

This sound reasonably close to what everyone has said through this forum, lobby chat, and colony page comments section. If you disagree a few minor changes will happen like some order movement possibly. 20. will be knocked off every now and then if someone becomes active again.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Fas, I thought I lost 2-0 to you since my return.

I have played dext200 twice. Both games were 1v1s. It is a shame outside forces prevented the games from finishing (I was on the verge of beating him when I clicked on favorites bar on browser, and me getting a nasty spider bite that made my foot fall asleep to be awakened to a really huge area of itching rash crap).

I have also had the pleasure of playing dashman123. I wish I could say something other than he was aweful (sorry -.-', but he is trying to learn. I don't think he should be on the list, or at least above dext200 who seems to be a seasoned player that can put up a decent fight for me.

I swear Fas is currently better than me right now. Dext200 should be 1 or 2 spots below me, and dashman123 (idk). He needs to improve a little more.

PS: I still have the most skill than anyone. Proof is in the picture on the last page.

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

1. MiamiBigAl
2. zachh
3. zing13
4. trying
5. Rummel
6. soccerdude2
7. chessmaster102
8. DesertFang
9. Pillola
10. hezdog
11. Kilean
12. SoymasterYos
13. FascistCorps AKA Fission12
14. peterpandasaevang
15. NullOfPower
16. royalguy
17. clausse
18. dashman123
19. dext200
20. rappy123

I still don't see me anywhere, but that's understandable. If I were you, I wouldn't want to go around giving ratings to my God either. That could potentially be so disrespectful.

Having said that though, this list is certainly better than your other versions, simply because of the fact that rappy is now at the bottom. Well done.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I agree with you POS, it is better than the previous lists, which is great. Improvements are so awesome to see in the work of a passionate fan of something.

PS: POS I left a lesson on your profile. It's a good read, only a sleep-deprived mind can make something like it.

CommunistCorps
CommunistCorps
1 posts
Nomad

After a long time of not playing, I have started playing as a guest for a week or so.

First off I don't see why royalguy is even on the list. I had the honor of playing with him a couple times. This person never rushed, couldn't play monarchy, which seems to be his only decent government and cannot play forge. When he does post, he doesn't know how to rush properly and usually just goes for arsenal. Also, this royalguy has no idea of how to
1 vs 1. He isn't good enough to be in the top 20.

DesertFang also should'nt be in the top 20 due to his poor micro and poor macro.

Peter is a nice guy, too. Sadly, however he cannot rush.

I believe that out of all of these rappy123 is probably the best I nominate him to #1.
:F

On the other hand, I haven't played the other people in so long D: FascistCorps is too good for me at the moment I used to be able to beat him too D:. I have not seen some of these names

To leave on a happy note, all of the above, with the exception of royalguy have good potential.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Don't ever talk crap about royalguy. You obviously haven't played this game long enough, or you just don't understand how strategy works. I have seen this guy in pseudo-action, and he scares the crap out of me. This guy's 2v2 strategy surpasses the greatest 2v2 player I have ever know, hurleyfolex.

hurleyfolex, for those of you who don't know him, was a member of the community during the days of the Blossom Servers (Glastondale and Beatrix). This was before Monarchy, War Sanctums, Far Snipers, A27-Prides. This was during the time when we had dumb bugs like Sakata MK-IIs were able to fire at the base. The was when we only had the 5 Rank system. This was a time when training Influence units would require 100 Influence, which was the Influence cap at the time,no matter what you got. This was a time when you got 10 Meditecs for the Scramble Rescue Squad.

This guy man, was the best ally anyone could have, he always had something in mind. I never lost a game with him on my team. No other partner did I ever have match this guys talent. He had the best strategies, and adapted very well to the given situation. To be honest, his strategic mind surpassed mine in 2v2.

royalguy, he surpasses hurleyfolex. I really hate to say it, but analyzing royalguy's playstyle actually made me treble, not with excitement, but fear. He is one scary dude to mess with, and I wish I could have the honor of being his partner, not to win, but to understand the ways of 2v2. royalguy is truly a royal guy; he is a pampered genius that was made for success in the strategic realm.

I hope he doesn't intend on leaving this community, because he alone can make the 2v2 metagame shift.

What are my final thoughts about royalguy? He can have the spot above me at least. I not only see but acknowledge his rank in the current Colony community.

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

All these things about rappy and royalguy

If this page aint filled with sarcasm
I dunno what is

nisham1
nisham1
4 posts
Nomad

MiamiBigal shouldnt be 1st :/ fasicite corps is alot better no offence :PPP

zachh
zachh
15 posts
Nomad

pos, rappy has gotten a lot better than he used to be.

Showing 91-105 of 170