Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Game of the Week

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 7:43pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

It was agreed that this thread was to made here.

Basically, every week there will be two games that will be compared. Pretty much you guys, the epic AG users will discuss about the pros and cons of both games. Then vote for which one is better. First matchup is:

Kingdom Rush

vs

Gemcraft Labyrinth-1

I take Gemcraft. There are more levels, things to use, and less limitations. Kingdom Rush is also good, but it's short and the towers are based off of simple ideas.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 8:52pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Kingdom Rush gets my vote. It's way, way, way easier to get into and it isn't filled with complicated procedures within each round. It's just good old tower defense and nothing more. That's all a tower defense game needs to be great, in my opinion, and apparently 97 out of 100 players feel the same way.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:45pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

Quick thing..Vin, you are going to make sure throughout this that you keep the Games of similar stylizations, correct?

Anyways..I go for Kingdom Rush. Granted, I haven't played Gemcraft yet, but from what I've seen scourging around here..Gemcraft can get quite complicated..and for Flash Games, too much complications is just a turn off for me. I play Flash Games for that simple and small gaming experience..I save the complications for the larger games

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:58am

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Quick thing..Vin, you are going to make sure throughout this that you keep the Games of similar stylizations, correct?

Sure, I'll try to but just keep in mind I'm not stupid enough to compare SFH with Kingdom Rush. I will ask maybe one or two people if a comparision would be good.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 11:42am

skunk940

skunk940

20 posts

Kingdom Rush by far. I found it very easy to play and alot funner.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 5:02pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Definitely Kingdom Rush. Gemcraft is way to complicated and complex.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 6:27pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I'll go with KR. The game has more mass appeal. The game also tends to eat up quite a few hours of my time whenever I pull it up.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 6:30pm

mirko22

mirko22

5 posts

I pick Kingdom Rush.

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 12:04am

Mysteriousabyss

Mysteriousabyss

44 posts

I'm going for Gemcraft. kr is overrated imo

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 7:58am

maxuna14