Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

1100AD General discussion

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 7:39pm

Sema2000

Sema2000

2 posts

In this fine game AD1100 where there are a lot of battles, is present both love and fidelity and the beautiful relations with people with which you will get acquainted. Try to be pleasant to you

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 7:52pm

Kageoni

Kageoni

1 post

GAME I PLAY NOT LONG, BUT I CAN'T COME OFF ANY MORE. THE VERY INTERESTING. THERE IS A PURPOSE TO BECOME THE BEST, RAZITYM. TO PROTECT ITSELF AND TO HELP THE WEAK. I THINK THAT THAT WHO WILL WANT TO PLAY VERY MUCH TO BE PLEASANT

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 10:18pm

amfv

amfv

2 posts

Wow. Simply horrible. What the game lacks in everything, it makes up for with disposable accounts in this thread extolling non-extant virtues in broken English in a transparent ploy to drum up shills.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 2:43am

coolrho

coolrho

1 post

{OSS}Order of the Sacred Sword
I'm recruiting brave men all over the world to work together to fight against all evil.

3 members already joined me

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 8:45pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

132 posts

Ive played a lot like it but its the best of its kind

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 10:44pm

superstition

superstition

3 posts

this game looks great giving it a play soon

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 3:49pm

Phatality

Phatality

1 post

It'd be nice if the game wasn't so heavily advantageous to people who are willing to spend real money.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 6:43pm

spartan_1117

spartan_1117

1 post

the game is pretty amazing but maybe for a future update could we add a find city button on the world map (cause its pretty big and you could get lose 0_0)

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 3:03pm

rudhek

rudhek

1 post

good but ive only started playing!

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 11:17am

masseyj339

masseyj339

1 post

not bad i have only recently started playing but the game doesn't seem to do anything really unique if you have played dragons of atlantis or ikarium oany games like that you know what you are in for.

Reply to 1100AD General discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!