Forums

ForumsQuests

Burrito Bison Revenge Quests

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 12:22pm

Putrefactica

Putrefactica

6 posts

I have bought my way out of a couple of the missions, especially that 5 perfect launches in a row

You can actually right-click on the wheel to see if you will land in the "perfect zone".
Then left-clicking inside the flash player will validate your perfect launch. Left-clicking outside the flash player will give you a second attempt.

Posted May 12, '13 at 5:58pm

thehero3000

thehero3000

15 posts

i will get them alllll
soon :)

Posted May 21, '13 at 2:25pm

OneMoreMusician

OneMoreMusician

1 post

Completed 100% but was not given Power Junkie Quest -.- Fix it please?

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 5:48pm

fts456

fts456

6 posts

i played this a long time ago on AS

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 2:48pm

Gorran2HurtU

Gorran2HurtU

1 post

The Way the cookie crumbles quest is not working. I have defeated 1st opponent (the cookie) and am onto Brutus, but no quest accomplishment :(

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 10:36pm

pft

pft

480 posts

I like it, it is hours of fun. However i played for a few hours then i took a break when i came back my save was erased. This has happened twice the second is my flash crashed. I suggesr there be an armor login like most other quest games, should sort all the problems.

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 2:42am

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

@Gorran2HurtU, check your quests list, it's there. You just need to be patient sometimes.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 5:31pm

MysterDuck

MysterDuck

104 posts

Well the game is awesome, the Quests aren't hard at all. Just launch yourself till you don't get money to buy everything

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 12:03pm

AlchemistWarrior30

AlchemistWarrior30

13 posts

I ended up getting the wallet in the game and got in game achievement but didn't get a quest complete for it. What do?

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 12:14pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,828 posts

Try loading the achievements page in the game.

Reply to Burrito Bison Revenge Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!