Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Stressed

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 8:23pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,845 posts

Knight

Good to see they're just as strict as ever. I was getting worried that since they created various other streams like the musicians and the admin stuff (really???) they were going soft.

Cough cough, I'm in charge of the admin matters, like PoW management, supplies and personnel replacement.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 5:09pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,226 posts

Knight

Might I suggest meditation? Finding your inner zen brings you peace. From the sound of water moving in a lake, to the sound of the wind reflecting off of the trees. The quiet, serine, sound of nature; and at the end of the day you sleep sounder finding the inner chakra point to release all tension you may be having.

I'm not a hippie.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 7:13am

realmton

realmton

87 posts

Play something on Armor Games DAAAHHH !

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 3:36pm

Rhodes1013

Rhodes1013

82 posts

Well... I got in trouble in one of my classes... I'm gonna have to go to the office and stuff... Never happened to me before. But my parents are gonna get pissed off at me also... So i'm in a bad spot right now... :/

i got in trouble in the begging of the school year for a dumb reason too but i just acted like i forgot about it (i had a Saturday school and other stuff) and my teacher forgot as well and i never had to do the stuff and i didn't get inn trouble but i was the same way i was really stressed about it cuz i got in trouble in front of the whole class and a few teachers but just give it time and it'll be fine but i felt the same way

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 3:45pm

Rhodes1013

Rhodes1013

82 posts

Just be honest and confident. And say you're sorry as much as possible.

Okay... I can probably pass that at school

lol if i did that at my school i would still have to do the saturday school and the other stuff wich was mainly a few detentions

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 12:44am

LlordMaso

LlordMaso

40 posts

Think if how could you reason out your problem.. that way you'll be more calm because already know what to do

Reply to Stressed

You must be logged in to post a reply!