territory
jump pads
air jump
achievements
E and W or numbers to switch weapons

Plasma Burst 2

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?s=2&a=
grenades
teleport grenades (only in multilayer mode)
swimming
reviving allies
campaign
contact with wall damage
acid
"use" buttons
multilayer mode
zombies (only in multilayer mode)
ghosts
body-breaking
shooting through walls
dropping weapons
crawling
jump pads
launch pads
life capsules
useable Mobile-CS (car)
useable Hound Walker (Kind of like the Chicken Walkers in Star wars)
skins
cling
achievements
19 weapons
numbers to switch weapons.

I know I probably didn't list everything.

• 26 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Things that PB2 has that R2 doesn't

1) LAG

2) MORE LAG

3) SUCKY CAMPAIGN

4) MP LAG

5) INSTA-KILLING DUE TO LAG

6) SUPER LAG

Things R2 has that PB2 doesn't

1) Lack of Lag

2) Money Gun

3) non-risk-free teleporter

4) Amazing Campaigns

5) Justin Goncalves and Addison

6) Did i mention the money gun?

And that is why there are newbs in Plasma Burst 2
So their are noobs because the game doesn't play correctly.

ok.

also, on your points.

1) See 3 on my list
2) So. Why do you need an editor, so you can may maps for people to not care about?
3) How so? Can you put out the fire that is burning you in water?
4) Vehicles ruin an arena match, trust me.
5) Do you mean people who bought op gear?
6-9) so.
10)Do you mean stage hazards? you obviously haven't played R2.
11) see above
12)see above
13-14) So, if the game were evenly matched this would mean something, see my first list.
15) FLAMETHROWER
16)See 10
17)Getting shot with a high powered rife ANYWHERE will kill you.
18) in raze it is just as realistic, or have you never double jumped
19) OOH, STUPID AI, GOTTA LOVE THAT.
20) So much for cover.

Oh, and did i mention, Raze 2 had a gun that shoots money.

~~~Darth Caedus
Humaine
Humaine
8 posts
Peasant

on your points
2) and that is why I have no credits
3) Plasma has 3 types of teleports. The most used one is the
teleport-grenade, because YOU CONTROLL WHERE YOU WILL TELEPORT
4) unless you have a quadra processing-unit computer
5) um... they matter?
Your points on my points

1) No one cares about the campaign ( third time I've said it)
2) For multiplayer maps that can be 6 times bigger than raze maps... and even bigger
3) yes, for there is no fire :3
4) so that is why there are no multiplayer maps with them.
5) no, you become god when the person who made the map put too much hp on some or all the players(ex. 100-c hp)
6-9) so all you can do is run and jump in raze.
10)no, what I mean is if you lose too much hp you start dying. This will also happen if you lose your hands, arms, legs, etc. If you die team mates can revive you.
11)"see above" I see nothing about gravity.
12)shields that can be placed anywhere until destroyed.
13-14) um... what?
15) DECAPITATION(mind that you can turn gore off, as so there is no blood)
16).. not relevant
17)so that means... Ow! I got shot in the toe! Now I'm Dead!
18)yes, you can jump 5 feet high, and then jump again in mid-air with a front flip. Really realistic.
19) OOH, STEALTH, GOTTA LOVE THAT.
20) Unless the walls are too thick.

yes you have.You also said that the controls are stuiped to a game that has nearly the exact controls as Raze.

Please, read thoroughly before making a point, and stop saying the same thing 2-4 times.

~Thank you for taking the time to read this

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I'll say again, you obviously haven't played R2.

1.Controlled teleport (more risky in R2, better)
2.level editor (so)
3.interaction with environment (ooh, stage hazards)
4.vehicles (useless)
5.gods (yeah, add op broken ****)
6.crawl (useless activity)
7.swim (^)
8.climb (^)
9.cling (^)
10.dying stage (stage hazards, or is this the stage being broken apart)
11.different gravity zones(0 gravity is always my favorite) (Play R2, maybe try crash landing)
12.shield generators (play R2)
13.multiplayer ( you can't say plasma is only fun because plasma burst has a multiplayer, because no one even cares about the campaign.) sucky community, yay.
14.ranked matches (ranking is pointless in video games, trust me, I play Starcraft 2)
15.acid (FIRE)
16.modes- COOP, DM ,TDM TvT (Play R2)
17.something can still be alive if you shoot/cut off their arms or legs. Their hp starts slowly draining away. (Have someone shoot you in the foot with a high powered sniper rifle, see what happens)
18.More realistic (if you jump off the 4th floor in Raze, you are fine. If you do so in plasma burst, you die or lose hp) JET PACKS, play the game
19.The AI has to notice you to attack. You can get the AI's attention by firing your gun, making too much noise, let them see you, or attacking one or all of them. So standing behind a AI is perfectly fine, unless another AI is watching. (so the ai is stupid, much more believable if you use CLOACKING DEVICES, play R2)
20. Some guns can shoot though walls, unless the wall is too thick. (yes, because their is no such thing as ricochet.)

2) and that is why I have no credits (obviously you tend to waste ammo, characteristic of some1 who doesn't know how to play, I never lose money when using the credit cannon)
3) Plasma has 3 types of teleports. The most used one is the
teleport-grenade, because YOU CONTROLL WHERE YOU WILL TELEPORT (yes, because we all love risk free high reward mechanics)
4) unless you have a quadra processing-unit computer (wat.jpg)
5) um... they matter? (Yep)

I don't even . . .

~~~Darth Caedus
Humaine
Humaine
8 posts
Peasant

1.more risky in R2, better(well, your "controlled teleport" is how I won the human campaign. Besides, in PB2 you control where you teleporting)
2.so(you know why)
3.ooh, stage hazards( nope. I mean working doors, windows, exploding barrels, etc)
4.useless(precisely why everyone hates the campaign)
5.yeah, add op broken **** (gods are on purpose. The maker of a certain map can give players 1000-c HP)
6.useless activity(helps dodge bullets, stealth, and so on)
7.^(Can you in Raze?)
8.^(getting up high walls of if you fall off something.)
9.^(stealth, and safety)
10.stage hazards, or is this the stage being broken apart(none. It is when you start dying on the ground because of certain causes, like losing too much hp, arms/legs are shot or cut off, etc)
11.Play R2, maybe try crash landing(the gravity doesn't change)
12.play R2 ( in don't mean a skill. You can throw a shield for anyone to use.)
13. sucky community, yay.(there is a community? well, raze doesn't even have one ^_^)
14.ranked matches (precisely why most matches are un-ranked)
15.FIRE (different things. Acid as in a liquid. You can swim in it, and the damage acid dose can be changed in map editor too.
16.Play R2 ( Deathmatch, team deathmatch, Juggernaut, but dose Raze have a SAW?
17.Have someone shoot you in the foot with a high powered sniper rifle, see what happens(it hurts, hospital needed, but you won't die.)
18.JET PACKS, play the game ( what about the skin where J.K Rocket doesn't have a shirt?)
19.so the ai is stupid, much more believable if you use CLOACKING DEVICES, play R2( Raze AI can teleport without the skill. The game engine makes them glitch)
20.yes, because their is no such thing as ricochet.(there is, this is with all the guns, if you shoot the wall at the right angle. Laser type guns can't pierce walls.)

2) obviously you tend to waste ammo, characteristic of some1 who doesn't know how to play, I never lose money when using the credit cannon
3) yes, because we all love risk free high reward mechanics( ... 5 times already... )
4) wat.jpg (How many gamers out there SERIOUSLY have no idea how their computer works?)
5) Yep ( i mean op gear have absolutely nothing to do with this...)
6)Did i mention the money gun?(yes, and it's making you sound like you have extreme mental loss. if you are seriously forgetting all this, then please see a doctor. It's for you own good)

Keep in mind that I used to be a Raze fan too. I started out hating PLB for the corners and gravity. at the end... I liked it

Humaine
Humaine
8 posts
Peasant

Also... i never said I hated Raze 2. I just like Plasma Burst 2 better.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

just some quick points.

If you can control where you are teleporting too it is risk free, as you can just teleport away from your enemy, but if it is random you could end up right next to them.

Pointless actions are pointless

People have jets packs on their backs/feet in Raze

don't need to climb up corners, you have double jump.

one of your points is that you die when you run out of health, why did you need to state this.

Everyone has shields in Raze 2

shooting people with money is fun

so is burning them

you can shoot burrowing saws through walls, makes more sense then regular bullets.

Doors don't add much.

Why would Raze 2 have Squad Automatic Weapons?

Why would something with that bad of graphics require a quad core? Even SFH2 runs just fine on my computer (as long as I don't use chrome) on high graphics.

Gravity in the crash landing map on R2 is lower then on regular maps, same with space station in SFH2.

Raze has sky9.

also, you are walking around with 100+ pounds of gear, I would like to see some1 be stealthy with that.

~~~Darth Caedus

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

This thread reminds something that Louissi said in thread about Raze vs Armor Mayhem:

it is not war between games.

But i say I like (note: not saing it is better, only that i like it more) Plazma Burst 2 because it has huge level editor when you want to make your own levels and I seriously like this feature.
Humaine
Humaine
8 posts
Peasant

Gravity in the crash landing map on R2 is lower then on regular maps, same with space station in SFH2.
Really? I never noticed... by what percentage?

People have jets packs on their backs/feet in Raze
But their not on when their falling down.

one of your points is that you die when you run out of health, why did you need to state this.
... you still don't understand, do you?

Corners are not for getting up. It's if you fall off.

Wait... last comment, Who is Epic Gurt? I keep seeing the names Epic Gurt and Eric Gurt
Humaine
Humaine
8 posts
Peasant

I like Raze 2 for it's smooth animations.
I like Plasma Burst 2 for all the things you can do.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Really? I never noticed... by what percentage?

I think it is 50%, but I do know you fall slower.

But their not on when their falling down.
Yeah, SFH2 does this better, as you can't move for a little bit after falling a long way.

... you still don't understand, do you?

You said "you die because you ran out of health, bled out (ran of of health) . . ."
Wait... last comment, Who is Epic Gurt? I keep seeing the names Epic Gurt and Eric Gurt

wat.jpg

~~~Darth Caedus
srg_bretall
srg_bretall
1 posts
Nomad

Plazma Burst is better by far. I use a mac bought in 2007 and pb2 runs as smoothly as a game can run. On the other hand, my computer crashes when I play r2 for more than 25 minutes and is laggy. When I play it on a fast computer its as good as pb2. But when does that opportunity come? Rarely. In pb2 you can do more and have more and kill more and rank up more. The campain isninteresting and can be a challenge at times, and very fun. But who really cares about blasting ai's to bits when you can go online and do that to real players and listen to them rage! (its music to my ears) You can jump reaaaly high if you know how to "selfboost" (you can read how to on the pb2 wiki) You can fall down, hang on the ledges, parkour all over everything ect. And if you want to do something other than shoot heads off you could find a saw map ( a hardcore parkour map with traps and stuff, if I am correct) or go to a school map (yes a SCHOOL map) or run from an invincible terminator ect. All in all, with the massive variety if guns to pick and choose and strategy and skill to develop, it reigns supreme over Raze 2 (i think raze is ok, but not as good as pb2!!)

Showing 16-26 of 26