Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted May 31, '13 at 11:03am

CodeNameFalcon

CodeNameFalcon

2 posts

How do you deal 3M damage in one hit? The max I did was 390215 damage...

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 10:28am

Wolffe999

Wolffe999

17 posts

Can you swap in your backup player while in a fight when another player dies? Any info on this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 2:20am

person01

person01

11 posts

I can't use my online saves, it says not logged on when I'm logged on
Can anyone help?

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 10:26am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,206 posts

Sometimes AGs save-system acts a lil bit weird or is down... you can try to refresh the page (which sometimes work), maybe a cpl of refreshes are needed.
Also possible that the service is down for a while, so try again later... very importantb thing: dont start another game on this slot, this surely clean the old (maybe still available) data.
If you still cant any access for 2 or 3 days... then i would say "sorry, but your data is lost, start again".

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 2:09am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,231 posts

Isn't there a wiki for this sort of thing? Anyways, I don't know every nook and cranny of this game myself, but IF there's a wiki, it can probably help you out. Or a walk through guide.

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 7:02pm

person01

person01

11 posts

Sorry I don't mean that, I mean I can't SAVE using my online saves, I save in the online slot but it says I'm not logged in so I'm saving local instead I can't seem to find a solution to this

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 8:13pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,206 posts

Hmm... in that case... erm... *scratch... scratch...scratch*... erm... dunno^^
Maybe you can try a few things, clear your browsers cache (google how to, depending on the browser you use), try it by logging in with another browser... if all of that fails, contact an admin (Ferret would be a good choice), maybe he is able to help you.

Posted Aug 24, '13 at 1:49am

person01

person01

11 posts

thanks for the advice

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 9:33am

goldenspirit

goldenspirit

20 posts

how do i know if the attack, skill or special uses attack or magic attack?

Reply to Epic Battle Fantasy 4

You must be logged in to post a reply!