Paek

Paek

15 posts

Hello guys! I'm glad to be here!

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 3:39pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

And I'm glad your here also. You'll be even gladder if you tried my pang fillets.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 5:08pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,811 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
Be careful with R2s offerings... i bet one of the main components of his marinade is low-viscosity engine oil combined with deruster.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 5:37pm

Paek

Paek

15 posts

I am vaguely familiar with his offerings. It seems there was a malfunction in his coding.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 5:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Yes. Rule 9 right there. Wanna know what that means? Well, most of us go by a set of rules MattEmAngel made in the Tavern. Called The Rules of Armorgames vs. the Rules of the Internet. Anyway, nice to meet ya Paek, just call me Spirit. By the way, be sure to try my forum games.

Best of Luck,
                       Spirit

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 10:24pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Hello and goodwelcome good sir man person!

Don't listen to Unleashed. As a fellow hired salesman I can assure you that it is perfectly safe. The "low-viscosity engine oil combined with deruster", is just a his special blend of stuffs including pang (the ingredient, not the person or dish) and some other sort of mystery sauce.

R2! How could you be so wrong about something you're employed to advertise?! It's spelled pang-fil-a, pANG-FIL-A!

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:04pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,231 posts

It seems my workers are in quite a quarrel

I'm pang...founder of pang merchandise
We won't leave a pang in your wallets

Welcome to AG

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 7:43am

Paek

Paek

15 posts

Thanks xD.

@Spirit I have checked out the forum games a bit. I plan on starting up an RPG, or something of the sort.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 12:37am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

Hello! I am the rule maker, as Spirit mentioned. Hey, that sounds pretty cool. I need a title. I'm already the Game Master. Now I am the Rule Maker.

Anyway. Welcome to AG. The games are excellent, the Mods are friendly and the competitions are actually pretty good (found usually in the Art section). Be sure to make your "About" section way too long, and try to stay away from R2D2. He just might be a plot to destroy mankind. We don't know yet.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 12:45am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,104 posts

Paek, is your last name Ahshu?

Say it out loud.

Reply to Greetings! My Name is Paek!

You must be logged in to post a reply!