ForumsNewcomers ForumGreetings! My Name is Paek!

11 2114
Paek
Paek
15 posts

Hello guys! I'm glad to be here!

• 11 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,142 posts

And I'm glad your here also. You'll be even gladder if you tried my pang fillets.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,285 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
Be careful with R2s offerings... i bet one of the main components of his marinade is low-viscosity engine oil combined with deruster.

Paek
Paek
15 posts

I am vaguely familiar with his offerings. It seems there was a malfunction in his coding.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,480 posts

Hello and goodwelcome good sir man person!

Don't listen to Unleashed. As a fellow hired salesman I can assure you that it is perfectly safe. The "low-viscosity engine oil combined with deruster", is just a his special blend of stuffs including pang (the ingredient, not the person or dish) and some other sort of mystery sauce.

R2! How could you be so wrong about something you're employed to advertise?! It's spelled pang-fil-a, pANG-FIL-A!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

It seems my workers are in quite a quarrel

I'm pang...founder of pang merchandise
We won't leave a pang in your wallets

Welcome to AG

Paek
Paek
15 posts

Thanks xD.

@Spirit I have checked out the forum games a bit. I plan on starting up an RPG, or something of the sort.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Hello! I am the rule maker, as Spirit mentioned. Hey, that sounds pretty cool. I need a title. I'm already the Game Master. Now I am the Rule Maker.

Anyway. Welcome to AG. The games are excellent, the Mods are friendly and the competitions are actually pretty good (found usually in the Art section). Be sure to make your "About" section way too long, and try to stay away from R2D2. He just might be a plot to destroy mankind. We don't know yet.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Paek, is your last name Ahshu?

Say it out loud.

Paek
Paek
15 posts

My new title is officially Korean Pikachu xD Sadly, my last name is not Ahshu.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

Change it.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
419 posts

Welcome to the Armor games, Paek!
Have a nice day!
=)

Showing 1-11 of 11