ForumsNewcomers ForumHello Everyone!!!!

6 1409
Deferno
Deferno
5 posts

I am not completly new to this site, I have played on AG before the beta version came out. Never had a login but now I do! I'm very glad to be here. Bonjour!

• 6 Replies
unroyalprincess
unroyalprincess
59 posts

hi what's up?

Deferno
Deferno
5 posts

A delicate movie about an old man that put baloons on his house for flight.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,225 posts

Welcome I'm R2, would you like some delicous pang on a stick? Or perhaps some pangcakes.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,600 posts

Welcome to ye olde Armor Games! I would highly suggest you visit the insane asylum that they rest of us are staying at, that being the.....more interesting side of the interwebz.

*Note: pang on a stick is not literally pangtongshu on a stick. In his wise, narcissistic fits he decided that his food should have his name in it. Always.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,171 posts

In his wise, narcissistic fits he decided that his food should have his name in it. Always.

It's what I deserve

And you aren't being a good salesman..you need to take a page out of R2's book. With his work effort..he might be getting a rise soon

Also..welcome aboard Deferno. We just found ourselves an opening in pang's merchandise..and I'd love to get you involved
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,600 posts

I don't thin anyone was arguing that it was more than you diserve you exelency.... Wait, I'm the most manly man here after all, why am I serving you?

Forgive my brief idiocy, please good new guy. Don't make that mistake, I may yet cost me my life.

Showing 1-6 of 6