Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello Everyone!!!!

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:36pm

Deferno

Deferno

5 posts

I am not completly new to this site, I have played on AG before the beta version came out. Never had a login but now I do! I'm very glad to be here. Bonjour!

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:46pm

unroyalprincess

unroyalprincess

59 posts

hi what's up? :)

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:51pm

Deferno

Deferno

5 posts

A delicate movie about an old man that put baloons on his house for flight.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:55pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,186 posts

Welcome I'm R2, would you like some delicous pang on a stick? Or perhaps some pangcakes.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 10:19pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,842 posts

Welcome to ye olde Armor Games! I would highly suggest you visit the insane asylum that they rest of us are staying at, that being the.....more interesting side of the interwebz.

*Note: pang on a stick is not literally pangtongshu on a stick. In his wise, narcissistic fits he decided that his food should have his name in it. Always.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:09pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,275 posts

In his wise, narcissistic fits he decided that his food should have his name in it. Always.

It's what I deserve

And you aren't being a good salesman..you need to take a page out of R2's book. With his work effort..he might be getting a rise soon

Also..welcome aboard Deferno. We just found ourselves an opening in pang's merchandise..and I'd love to get you involved

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:39pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,842 posts

I don't thin anyone was arguing that it was more than you diserve you exelency.... Wait, I'm the most manly man here after all, why am I serving you?

Forgive my brief idiocy, please good new guy. Don't make that mistake, I may yet cost me my life.

Reply to Hello Everyone!!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!