Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Any good games?

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 9:45pm

Deferno

Deferno

5 posts

Hello everyone i'm very much new to AG and can anybody recommend me a good game? I prefer strategy games like The Last Stand Dead Zone. I also enjoy shooter games with multiplayer where you can fight CPU.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 8:27am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,850 posts

Hell-O and welcome to aG.
Good strategy games... i have a couple in my fav list.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 5:15pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

A good idea would be to just go to the "Strategy" or "Shooting" (or even "Action") tab at the top, in the long green bar. It'll send you to the list of all games, but the nine or ten most popular ones will be grouped at the top.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 5:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

If you want to try something new, I suggest the stickman sniper "Tactical Assassin" series, particularly 2 and Substratum. Black and white with red blood splatters. It's not as action-packed as a normal shooter, but I enjoy a good sniper game.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 5:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

If you like lots of guns and lots of blood, though, you're going to have to try the "Thing-Thing" series. It's a 2D side-scroller, but it is insanely good.

Here's a link to the all seven of them: http://armorgames.com/search/thing+thin … n
Sorry
about triple posting. Rule 24: Armor Games still doesn’t have an “EDIT” button for posts.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 2:22am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

If you want to play amazing games...check out my fav games.

Of course, some of them are only there because I haven't completed them and wanted to have it there as a reminder to play 'em. So good luck finding the ones I actually enjoyed immensely enough to fav

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 4:11pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

Kingdom rush, Raze 2, Strike Force Heroes ( 1 or 2), Droid Assault And a lot of...
=)

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 8:16pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

If you want a good game... Well then play almost any of them! AG is full of great games. You know its good when im not even at 200 posts, yet i try to be in the forums all the time. I always get caught up in some really fun games!

Anyways, i should be more specific. A simple game thats addicting is Man In Gap, then theres some awesome new games like Strike Force Heroes 2, but if your more of a strategy kind of guy (like me) i highly recommend Cursed Treasure (both the original and 2), also kingdom rush is pretty epic. But if your looking for another simple yet long game, Learn To Fly 1 and 2 are both amazing! Anyways, explore and find anything you like :) Theres a lot of amazing games!

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:12am

Deferno

Deferno

5 posts

Thanks everybody for the request!

Reply to Any good games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!