ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAny singers here (professional, amateur, shower-rockers, etc.)?

11 4697
Marshos211
Marshos211
11 posts
Nomad

If so, what is your favorite kind of music to sing?

• 11 Replies
leader1234
leader1234
19 posts
Nomad

no

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

My voice sounds like broken glass. So...no, i choose not to sing.

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

i can scream properly for screamo lol, and i know it doesn't sound impressive but you can seriously jack up your vocal cords if you dont do it right. And i'm taking vocal lessons right now

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I enjoy singing along to almost any classic rock song, and a few choice bands from this new era. All my friends say I have a great voice, but I get slightly nervous in front of larger crowds...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I actually do some concerts here and there, I usually get a decent audience which consists of: my soap, my shampoo, conditioner, and my shower head!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Dude, i hate to admit it, but that was funny! In that case so do i lol.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha, yeah that was pretty good Klaus, I have done many concerts of that same nature.

oshimoto
oshimoto
46 posts
Nomad

Not many people sing. I wish i was good sometimes cause i sing without realizing it and its embarassing. Too bad my voice and pitch isn't horrible.

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

I sing classic rock songs in my band

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I'm a singer/guitarist, and I sing rock folk and blues. I really don't have a preference on what type of music that I sing, it depends more on the song.

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

I am a singer too.Half way professional.I sing pop.

Showing 1-11 of 11