ForumsSupport Forum[Answered ] I can't play Crystal Saga again

13 3507
Lisbella
Lisbella
12 posts
Shepherd

New problem, i need help!
Erro 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Não foi possível determinar o endereço DNS do servidor.

• 13 Replies
Lisbella
Lisbella
12 posts
Shepherd

i cant connect in http://www.r2games.com/ too

DannyAqil123
DannyAqil123
4 posts
Jester

Fck!! I cant play Crystal Saga on Armor Game... It's crashed.. Fix it please quick XD

Desidera
Desidera
1 posts
Nomad

Since R2 games is down as well, I can only assume this is a problem from their end, rather than the AG end.
For the past two days, starting around 6pm EST, the game has been down. Yesterday, it was down until at least 1am EST, as I checked one last time after giving up for a few hours before going to sleep. Today, it has been down for 2 hours thus far.
If there is any information you (AG) can obtain from R2 as to what might be going on that would be great.

Thank You.

mrmonkey104
mrmonkey104
3 posts
Peasant

may you plz fix this its going on for 2 days

antlia
antlia
1 posts
Peasant

Tem previsão para isso ser consertado?

babycakegirl
babycakegirl
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, i cant play crystal saga. It says internet can'not display this webpage. Other people have experienced the same thing, could you fix it plz?

Lisbella
Lisbella
12 posts
Shepherd

ninguem responsavel deu sinal de vida, então não!

Drago_Bloodmoon
Drago_Bloodmoon
2 posts
Nomad

R2 gameswill not load for me either i don't know why.

nicole1621
nicole1621
1 posts
Peasant

Plzzz Fix this GAME!

Meiriana
Meiriana
2 posts
Scribe

I read on their forum yesterday when they were still on that apparently it's not something they can do anything about as the problem lies at the web-hotel/server is the one at fault.
The problem they have is that there is a DNS-malfunction that makes everything lose out connection.

The owners of the hotel/server are working overtime right now to try and fix the problem but they don't know how long this will take so just keep calm and try every once in a while to see if the game is back online.

R2games haven't stated anything yet but I'm personally 99% sure they will offer a gift/package or event as compensation after all this trouble is over.

/Mei

Drago_Bloodmoon
Drago_Bloodmoon
2 posts
Nomad

So how long do you think it would take for it to be up and running again? last time it took half the night :/ like 4am

Meiriana
Meiriana
2 posts
Scribe

I sadly have no idea for how long it will take as they have been having these problems from their DNS-server since the 11th.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We can't fix this game, it's on their end. R2 is on the case.

Showing 1-13 of 13