ForumsWEPRBoston Marathon Explosion

88 31245
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

A few hours ago, two explosions occured near the finish line. At least 2 are confirmed dead with dozens injured. The president has been notified. A nearby hotel has been evacuated. Businesses are closing. Stocks are falling due to fears. No one has claimed responsibility for this incident. More details to come.

• 88 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Stop acting like I'm crazy! anything is possible, and when a stupid kid like me sees proof, he believes.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

anything is possible

Possiblility is not the same as reality.

when a stupid kid like me sees proof, he believes.

I'm curious about your &quotroof". I have very little trust in the government or "authority" figures, yet I've seen nothing to say they were wrong.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

when a stupid kid like me sees proof, he believes.

You just undermined absolutely everything you've been saying in every thread on this website. We can now, with your personal testimony, just chalk up all of your beliefs to being gullible and stupid with that remark.

On a more serious note, personal testimony is not proof. Your best friend's dad could EASILY have been joking. Have you seen him going to weird, clandestine meetings? Taken pictures of these events? Do you know what he does as a part of this super-secret-take-over-the-world-club-which-he-flat-out-told-you-he's-a-part-of?

Do you not see the contradiction in a secret club openly revealing itself to a teenager? Or anyone else in the world?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Ok, if he was joking, its not my fault. But I doubt it.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

But I doubt it.

Why do you doubt that he was joking? Even if he wasn't joking, why should you take him seriously?

its not my fault.

It is your fault if you believe something without good reason to. If you buy a $10 charm from a street vendor which is supposed to keep you from getting cancer, and you later get cancer in life, it's not the vendors fault the charm didn't work, because the charm was never anything more than a scam. It's your fault for accepting claims at face value without evidence.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

So i thought I could come here to give opinion, but there are too many idiots. I wont be on this section of community, so you'll all be pretty bored.

Another retreat, eh? A few more arguments and you'll be as good at fleeing as Road Runner.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

but there are too many idiots.

Hilarious

I wont be on this section of community, so you'll all be pretty bored.

1) Obviously you won't be. We differ in our beliefs from your bigoted ones..so it is only natural

2) "so you all all be pretty bored"
Just thought it'd be nice to see exactly what you said at the end there
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Just thought it'd be nice to see exactly what you said at the end there

You'll: Contraction of You Will.
Y'all: Contraction of You All.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You'll: Contraction of You Will.
Y'all: Contraction of You All.

D'oh. Brain fart...my bad. Ignore what I said XD
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

So now we know who did it.

What will happen now? Will the mass opinion will change again?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

What will happen now?

forget and live on?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

What will happen now?

The long legal process. Other than that, back to normal.
Showing 76-88 of 88