ForumsWEPRBoston Marathon Explosion

88 31308
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

A few hours ago, two explosions occured near the finish line. At least 2 are confirmed dead with dozens injured. The president has been notified. A nearby hotel has been evacuated. Businesses are closing. Stocks are falling due to fears. No one has claimed responsibility for this incident. More details to come.

• 88 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

and make him suffer

Vengeance=/=justice. Specifically hoping for someone to suffer is sadistic.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. on the run.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev. dead.

Some credit to 4Chan, for apparently giving rise to these being the suspects
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Specifically hoping for someone to suffer is sadistic.

Sometimes an eye for an eye applies when innocents are hurt.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Some credit to 4Chan, for apparently giving rise to these being the suspects

oke some credit, but 4chan had more suspects then just these 2.
for example: this man has nothing to do whit it
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/901545_444483525638756_1499251172_o.jpg

Sometimes an eye for an eye applies when innocents are hurt.

what do you think will make him more suffer?
death penalty or lifetime in jail?

anyway i personally would give him 25 year or so in jail for this attack.
it kinda sounds like his older brother dragged him into doing this.
his older brother was a outcast whitout any american friends. but he was pretty popular in school and was more into the american culture then his brother was.
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

All of this talk about terrorism, and al-Qaeda kind of reminds me about this

Anyways, back to the Boston Marathon Tragedy. When things like this happen they're naturally horrible.

This Boston Marathon Bombing has actually affected the NHL (National Hockey League) in a surprisingly pleasant way. On the day of the bombing every single arena that had a game playing that night actually had a moment of silence for the victims of this attack, and atop of this the Boston Bruins have had two games postponed because of the bombing (mostly due to the fact that a State of Emergence doesn't really allow fans to go to the games, and lastly for safety precautions, lest the bombers strike again while the police/FBI/SWAT hunt 'em down).

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

lol at that link. yes the al-quada like it was in 2001 is gone.
it has changed. but it certainly did not stop. xD

This Boston Marathon Bombing has actually affected the NHL (National Hockey League) in a surprisingly pleasant way.

how exactly is it positive for the league? =S
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

what do you think will make him more suffer?
death penalty or lifetime in jail?

I'd choose 25 years because he'll have time to think about all that he lost.
Anyway, he's in critical condition so I hope he'll survive so the FBI can question him. There might be some more scumbags involved or a new terrorist cell involved with the bombing in Boston.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

a new terrorist cell involved with the bombing in Boston

they aint professional then. they could have done better (more deaths) if they done it more professionally.

btw dont you guys get a laugh about how the authorities are going after him?
30 different institutes are after him. a area where 7 mill people live is closed of. xD that would be like closing half of my country because your looking for 1 freaking guy. xD
it makes me laugh so hard when i c the authorities overreacting like this.
but all in the name of safety right? (but everyone just keep your guns they are not dangerous) hahaha. xD
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

it makes me laugh so hard when i c the authorities overreacting like this.

At least it shows that when someone pulls this sort of thing, they get shot or caught in under a week.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

btw dont you guys get a laugh about how the authorities are going after him?

Not really, they caught the *******s! Otherwise people would have lived in fear for a while but now they can sleep a little better.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

oke some credit, but 4chan had more suspects then just these 2.
for example: this man has nothing to do whit it

They had much better leads than the authorities, apparently

And even with a few suspects not being the case..they still helped find the end result
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I live near Boston, and i went near the seen. You can see the fake blood bottles. All of the people with missing limbs are actors. There are multiple pics of them before it with missing limbs. Also, where were the 150 injured people that were all crowded at the finish line, did they disappear? I didn't see them in the video. maybe like five actors, that's it. it's all a SCAM. The Illuminati did it to scare us!

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I live near Boston, and i went near the seen. You can see the fake blood bottles. All of the people with missing limbs are actors. There are multiple pics of them before it with missing limbs. Also, where were the 150 injured people that were all crowded at the finish line, did they disappear? I didn't see them in the video. maybe like five actors, that's it. it's all a SCAM. The Illuminati did it to scare us!

Okay, really? Please tell me you're intentionally being an idiot.

Yes, this whole event was a government conspiracy. LUCKILY, they left the empty bottles for you to find in their arrogant oversight. How smart of you to notice! Also, since there weren't any victims left on the scene, OBVIOUSLY they were never hurt. It's ABSURD to think that they would have been taken to hospitals in order to be treated for their injuries.

Should I even ask WHY they would have staged such a thing?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

There are multiple pics of them before it with missing limbs.

I've seen one instance where someone claimed that a person who had his limbs blown off was an "actor"..and the pics they used to show that he had his legs before the incident were of a different person entirely

Please tell me you're intentionally being an idiot.

He is

Should I even ask WHY they would have staged such a thing?

Because, y'know, immigration..even though it has nothing to do with the issue at all

Honestly, with this conspiracy, you don't even have to break apart how completely idiotic and fallacious it is..you just have to pose the question of "Even IF it was a conspiracy..why? Why would the government do it? What would they get out of this?"
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I'd say that's worse than Westboro's interpretation. Even the usual crazies acknowledge it.

Showing 61-75 of 88