Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Would be interesting if Armor Games programmers got together and made an MMO for the site.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 8:22pm

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

59 posts

Just saying since it would be an interesting way to not only test their skills but see if it could be done.  Knowing the bunch here I'd say it wouldn't be too hard but it would take a while.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 10:36pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,039 posts

Hmm. That actually sounds promising. Granted, it would be a huge project, but it would be awesome.

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 8:00pm

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

59 posts

lol the main issue would be getting people to agree on what type of game to make. :)

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 8:55pm

treos

treos

93 posts

i could narrow down the genre selection by asking this: don't we already have enough mmo tactics games? (i still don't like the term mmorts as games labeled as such are rarely actual rts games)

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 8:58pm

meropo1234

meropo1234

2 posts

yea it would

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 11:45pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I second that. That would be an awesome game considering how these programmers do their thing :3

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 10:50pm

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

59 posts

lol was thinking about how far beyond the normal limits of flash code this would be.  Not impossible, but man would it be huge amounts of code.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 2:30am

nonamesareavailable

nonamesareavailable

5 posts

Why don't you all just play utanks? Tons of fun and super addicting!

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 4:15pm

thecode11

thecode11

92 posts

I think it would be a great idea.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:22pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

It would be cool, but I don't believe the developers have the manpower, time or money to do this.

Reply to Would be interesting if Armor Games programmers got together and made an MMO for the site.

You must be logged in to post a reply!