ForumsGamesWould be interesting if Armor Games programmers got together and made an MMO for the site.

9 3170
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Just saying since it would be an interesting way to not only test their skills but see if it could be done. Knowing the bunch here I'd say it wouldn't be too hard but it would take a while.

• 9 Replies
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

lol the main issue would be getting people to agree on what type of game to make.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

i could narrow down the genre selection by asking this: don't we already have enough mmo tactics games? (i still don't like the term mmorts as games labeled as such are rarely actual rts games)

meropo1234
meropo1234
2 posts
Nomad

yea it would

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I second that. That would be an awesome game considering how these programmers do their thing :3

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

lol was thinking about how far beyond the normal limits of flash code this would be. Not impossible, but man would it be huge amounts of code.

nonamesareavailable
nonamesareavailable
5 posts
Nomad

Why don't you all just play utanks? Tons of fun and super addicting!

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

I think it would be a great idea.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It would be cool, but I don't believe the developers have the manpower, time or money to do this.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

It would be cool, but I don't believe the developers have the manpower, time or money to do this.

Meh... Look at the projects they've done over the years. They've got the talent and Time, I bet that if they went at it we'd have a great game in a few years
Showing 1-9 of 9