yuri26anime

14 posts

Hello could you suggest games for me?

I like games that would let me think and some adventure type too

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 1:49am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

If you like games that make you think, the Puzzle & Skill section would be the best place to look. If you like adventure games, there's no better place to find them than in the Adventure section. You'll find both of these sections in that long green bar near the top of the page.

Hope that helps!

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 9:15am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

Try: Kindom rush, Sushi Cat The Honeymoon, Epic Battle Fantasy 4, Lightwatch, Super Adventure Pals....

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 5:57pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

Adventure and thinking all comes down the Epic Battle Fantasy series. Games 1-4 are all great, ive played all of them, personally 3 is my favorite but there all amazing! However, if you want to be on more of the war/strategy games, i recommend you try out Cursed Treasure 2. It's a tower defense game that requires a lot of planning and knowledge from playing. Hope this helps.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 5:19pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

For thinking games Epsilon, I like Immortal souls it's an action adventure with some thinking involved also ,eVADE this game is one of the most underated skill platformer games I've seen  but its worth trying trust me, but for adventure if you didnt try Sinjid, Paladog, Kings Island

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:16am

RaiderCo

RaiderCo

1 post

How do I make a game to put on here?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:16am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,420 posts

If you have your own questionits better to open a thread, simply cuz you have better chances to get a respond on your question then...

however, AG has a own subforum for "making games", the programming forum, you can find several helpful threads there (specialy a look in the stickys (the pinned threads on the top of page) is worth it). If you than have more questions first search a lil bit in the forum, maybe you find a thread, if not make a new thread and ask

Reply to Suggest a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!