ForumsSupport ForumGames are to large for the screen?

4 2120
Uredon
Uredon
1 posts
Peasant

it seems that the vast majority of games the I play dont fit into the provided "game screen" if you will. Does anybody have an idea as to why?

• 4 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well... If you mean they don't fit into your browser screen size then zoom in. If you mean parts of the game are cut off in the little "game box" then zoom out until the whole game is visible.

This has happened to me before so I know...

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

there a a couple of ways too see the whole game one as mentioned from pro you can also look for your fullscreen option with the view tab on your browser and make sure you dont have multiple toolbars on the top....right click and elimnate them and you can get more room and mak sure your task bar is not streched and on the side of your screen

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well... If you mean they don't fit into your browser screen size then zoom in. If you mean parts of the game are cut off in the little "game box" then zoom out until the whole game is visible.

No..I know exactly what Uredon is talking about..and it has nothing to do on his part. Literally, the game does not fit withing the game screen..not his own personal screen, but the square in which the game appears. There are a few games on AG where the game is too large to properly fit within the square...so the sides are cut off some.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'd love to see some examples of this. Do you have screenshots or games this happens on?

Showing 1-4 of 4