Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Help please.. am just new...

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 11:17pm

LlordMaso

LlordMaso

40 posts

Hello I can't seem to to upload my own avatar.. do you need to reach a certain level first??

and with the signature?? how can I upload my pic??
thank you alll :D

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 11:25pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,539 posts

Hello I can't seem to to upload my own avatar.. do you need to reach a certain level first??

At this time you cannot upload your own armatar... You have to choose from the preset list. Maybe sometime in the near future this feature will be implemented, but who knows...

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 10:17pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

Maybe sometime in the near future this feature will be implemented, but who knows...

Probably not

and with the signature?? how can I upload my pic??

There are no signatures on AG. We pride ourselves on having a forum that is extremely pleasant for the eyes and causes no strain to search for what a person said in their post

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 11:53pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

Maybe sometime in the near future this feature will be implemented, but who knows...

I agree with pang. The Mods would have to spend too much time perma-banning people for smut and advertising, along with removing comments for it. Then again, they would probably need to elect more Mods...this could be my chance...

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 12:36am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,539 posts

Probably not

I'm the optimistic type pang... ;D

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 12:47am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

I'm the optimistic type pang... ;D

Then you should be with Matt and myself on this issue

Say it with me now: "No personal armatars!"

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 1:24am

LlordMaso

LlordMaso

40 posts

Ya'y T____T was hoping to have my own armatar and signature soon but yeah as what you said... no chance for that now,,,

just gonna enjoy the forum as what others do hehehe.. and anyway thanks for the info...

*where should I be involve now??*

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 1:34am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

*where should I be involve now??*

Best places to start would be Forum Games and Tavern. Get a bit situated..then maybe head over to Flash Games, Video Games, and Popular media.

Really..it's all up to you and your preferences

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 1:25pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,507 posts

Administrator

Yes, at this point like they said - nobody is able to add their own Armatar.  It looks unlikely that this will be a possibility in the near future.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 9:23pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,539 posts

"No personal armatars!"

Said it pang. :)

Reply to [Answered] Help please.. am just new...

You must be logged in to post a reply!