ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Help please.. am just new...

8 2418
LlordMaso
LlordMaso
38 posts
Nomad

Hello I can't seem to to upload my own avatar.. do you need to reach a certain level first??

and with the signature?? how can I upload my pic??
thank you alll

• 8 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hello I can't seem to to upload my own avatar.. do you need to reach a certain level first??

At this time you cannot upload your own armatar... You have to choose from the preset list. Maybe sometime in the near future this feature will be implemented, but who knows...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Maybe sometime in the near future this feature will be implemented, but who knows...

Probably not

and with the signature?? how can I upload my pic??

There are no signatures on AG. We pride ourselves on having a forum that is extremely pleasant for the eyes and causes no strain to search for what a person said in their post
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Probably not

I'm the optimistic type pang... ;D
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm the optimistic type pang... ;D

Then you should be with Matt and myself on this issue

Say it with me now: "No personal armatars!"
LlordMaso
LlordMaso
38 posts
Nomad

Ya'y T____T was hoping to have my own armatar and signature soon but yeah as what you said... no chance for that now,,,

just gonna enjoy the forum as what others do hehehe.. and anyway thanks for the info...

*where should I be involve now??*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*where should I be involve now??*

Best places to start would be Forum Games and Tavern. Get a bit situated..then maybe head over to Flash Games, Video Games, and Popular media.

Really..it's all up to you and your preferences
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, at this point like they said - nobody is able to add their own Armatar. It looks unlikely that this will be a possibility in the near future.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

"No personal armatars!"

Said it pang.

Showing 1-8 of 8