ForumsThe TavernYour hobby...

22 5792
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

My hobby is drawing, playing computer games, making sites, programing, studying, training aikido, dancing like Michael Jackson (My favourite movement is Moonwalk)...........

• 22 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup's hobbies include AG, music, eating orphans, and running very far. Don't do much with life at the moment.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

My hobbies include drawing, playing and writing music, writing songs and fiction, practicing martial arts (currently taekwondo), le parkour, breakdancing, and occasionally gaming. I only have time to generally pursue one or two of these in any given week, the rest is work or study. Quality family/girlfriend time is another thing entirely.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Reading, social drinking, gymming, swimming, listening to music, computer games.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Mine is Saluting, waking up in 5 o'clock, doing push ups and goof around with the dudes. Tough are the life of a solider...

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I usually enjoy building things from metal in my basement. I have a miniature blacksmith's shop down there. Extremely fun (and hot).

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

My dream is to build one too. Have some pictures?

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I usually enjoy building things from metal in my basement. I have a miniature blacksmith's shop down there. Extremely fun (and hot).

You give me inspiration!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Building castles, reading, bike riding, taking pictures, making music compilations (recording, editing), video capture, learning new stuff.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

@stinkyjim

yus!! me to! i love blacksmithing! its my main hobby at the moment

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I have a wide range-ish of hobbies.

I paint, draw, do origami, I enjoy making sculptures out of strange things, I like to make little trinkets and such I also like to write and I like to study languages. My personal goal is to be able to call myself a polyglot by definition, meaning 3-4 languages at minimum, though more would be fun. I also like to play computer games, but have less time for that as it does not offer much long term benefit, so I try to keep from wasting a day on it. I am also debating on picking up an instrument, I know the keys and basic chords of piano and know 2 songs, but I don't count that.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I have many hobbies. Some casual, others unorthodox. Here is a list of all the things I enjoy doing.

Building Lego Models:

Yes people, I build things with Lego's. I don't make Lego houses with mini figures however, I make Lego models of vehicles such as Semi-Trucks and Sports Cars. I tend to go the extra mile and motorize them and place RC receivers in my models. It makes the car so much more fun. At the end of the day when the models are finished I make a type of makeshift Truck Trail course, except without the flame throwers and hotdog stands. Most of my models look like this (I didn't make this fyi):
http://sariel.pl/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/11.jpg

Martial Arts Training:

I tend to practice Ninjutsu or Krav Maga when I can, its a good way to release anger and stay fit at the same time. Some times I practice other arts like Muay Thai but my favorites are Ninjutsu and Krav Maga mostly.

Computers:

Organizing files, compressing archives and playing PC games are my favorite things to do. Most of the time I compress files to a .rar format or organize files (because my mother and my sister don't know how to organize files when they download things!!!).

Making Rockets:

It is so much fun seeing things fly or explode! Woohoo!

ChiYeon
ChiYeon
40 posts
Nomad

PC
Games
Art
Music
~

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Minotaur55, I like your hobby... =)

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Skating, playing guitar, playing and creating games using Blender(tm)

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

I dedicate most of my life to technical school, so I don't have a lot of hobbies. They include:

-> Playing online Games and hosting private matches with friends - in games like CoD, Battlefield 1942, Minecraft, Killing Floor...
-> Playing D&D.
-> Making movie sessions with my friends.
-> Watching TV shows and listening to music.

That's... pretty much it. I'd really like to play music or draw/paint, but I'm not talented to do so. I also like to edit pictures and make collages and meme attempts, but I usually fail at those. I would also like to read more.

Showing 1-15 of 22