Forums

ForumsForum Games

Persona: Infinity

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 9:08pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

(I feel like I'll never get to the Velvet Room.)

[Do I have a computer?]

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 9:33pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

(You will. About 2 posts from now.)
(I guess you do. Would you like to use it?)
(Or, its late so you could goto bed.)

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Ranged Weapons
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Courage: 2
Understanding: 1
Knowledge: 1
Expression: 1
Diligence: 1
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

(KNOWLEDGE OF FUTURE GAME MECHANICS
But you will have an inventory later when you need one.)

"That.."
"I cannot fully explain yet. There is something else you must learn."
He hands you an odd card with a mask on one side and the other side being blank.
"You must find the right time to use this."

Before you know it, You wake up. Odd dream. However, you still see the card in your hand. More than a dream? What now?

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Personality Stats:
Courage: 1
Expression: 2
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

You head to school-
Not before you hear something.
You look into the school yard and see that yellow haired boy from earlier crash into the fence on his bike.
Ouch. What will you do?

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

I walk over to him, and help him up. "You alright? Nasty crash, that was." I say.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:11pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

Realizing the time, I decide to go to sleep, rather than deprive myself of it on the computer.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:49pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:
Understanding: 2

"Uuuuuhhh.. Yeah, I guesss.."

Your understanding has increased.

"We should probably get going."
You and him head into the school and start walking through the hallway-
You think of some questions you wanted to ask-

CHOICES:
"Whats your name?"
"Do you know where were headed?"
"( Any other question within reason )"
"I can't think of anything else."

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

You feel like you wake up in a blue room.. Across from you, stands an odd man with a long nose and a woman. You immediately want to ask whats going on-
(Ask anything within reason)

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

"So, what's your name?" I ask. So number 1, then.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 11:01pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

"What is this? Am I dreaming?"

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 11:08pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

Go say hi to various people and wonder around school.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 11:24pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

"I'mm.. Uhh..."
He looks puzzled at his own name for a moment.
"Just... Call me teddie..."
Teddie? Thats an odd name.

Anything else to ask?

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

"Yes, But we have summoned you from your dream here to the velvet room."
Since you have many questions, you ask away.

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Most of them just say hi back. However, shortly afterward class begins. It goes by fast. Nothing intresting today. However, that girl from earlier, Lily Ballard walks up to you. She seems very excited.
"So so so your the new student?"
She seems very excited.

CHOICES:
"I guess."
"Yeah, that's me."
"And who exactly are you?"
"Wha?"

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 11:45pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

"I guess.?"

Reply to Persona: Infinity

You must be logged in to post a reply!