Forums

ForumsForum Games

Persona: Infinity

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 10:10pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

I check the weather forecast/breaking news before heading to school.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:16pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

SORRY for the long wait.

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Weather: Sunny
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

You look at the TV. The weather will be sunny. Cloudy in the afternoon.
Anything else?

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Personality Stats:
Courage: 1
Understanding: 2
Knowledge: 1
Expression: 2
Diligence: 1
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

The boy looks at you.
"Uhhh.. my name is tom.."
"I'mm just very quiet..." his voice trails off again.
Odd. Only that teddie kid?

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Ranged Weapons
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Courage: 2
Understanding: 1
Expression: 1
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts

You have a normal dream this time. Nothing weird. You wake up again. Another school day. Only you notice the library is open. Always wields something interesting. Anything to do before school?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

"Alright..." I say, eyeing him suspiciously.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:07pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

No, I decide to head off to school.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 1:32am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts

Let's go the library and see if there's any references to the velvet room in the books.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:48pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

You scan the books with your eyes. One catches your attention. It talks about personae, legends and other things. It also mentions an unconfirmed statement about a "velvet room."

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

You head outside and head to school. You look around the front, and notice the students in your class from earlier. Will you talk to any one of them?

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

He looks at you like you seem crazy, then keeps walking. "I've been here for 2 years." He knows everything fine.
You and him reach the end of the path and he begins to cross the street. You head out into the city. Anything to do?

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:56pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

I head back to the apartment. I bang my head on the wall. "What. is. going. on. at. that. school?" I ask myself. "Something is up, definitely." I tell myself. I take a dusty history book of the school and study it, looking for anything odd.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 10:01pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

go to check out the book and start reading it.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 10:49pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

I talk to the girl I sat next to the other day, introducing myself as a new student and asking her who she is.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 7:16pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

As you go to grab it, the power cuts out.
After your eyes adjust to the dark, you hear a noise. Like a TV, trying to pick up a signal.
Worth investigating.

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

She turns to you.
"Alice." she says.
Well.. so much for that?
As you think of something else, you get called up for some questions in class. As you are heading to chemistry, she heads in a different direction.
Once the school day is over, you go outside. Anything to do around the front?

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

People talking about personae, fusions, and other things... Suddenly, the start of the day is upon you and you head to class.
Huh. Interesting.
You walk by and suddenly a teacher comes over to you.
"Ah! You haven't chosen any classes yet!"
Anything you would be interested in?

Reply to Persona: Infinity

You must be logged in to post a reply!