Weapon: Ranged Weapons
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Courage: 2
Understanding: 1
Knowledge: 1
Expression: 1
Diligence: 1
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts

"umm what classes are there? I was just signed up for this school by... someone." (something tells me mention of Igor or the velvet room will make me sound crazy... as if me telling someone about the TV didn't...)

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 8:03pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Diligence: 2
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts

Clever response. The teacher just looks at you funny.

Your Diligence has increased.

"Chemistry, Wood Works, Programming, History, Any kind of math, Socials, Aboriginal, Workshop stuff, Much more."

Wide variety.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 10:00pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Weather: Sunny
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

I decide to check out the library for any interesting books.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 10:11pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

"Let's go with workshop."

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 10:37pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Personality Stats:
Courage: 1
Understanding: 2
Expression: 2
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

"What the?" I say. "Show yourself, coward! Or are you afraid?" I shout, to the darkness.

Posted May 2, '13 at 9:43pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Time to bring back this thread.
http://obacon.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/ffblackmage.jpg

Posted May 3, '13 at 7:05pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Again, sorry for the long wait, but I've had so much homework it cringes me.

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

No response. The noise simply gets worse.

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

"Well, okay then!"
The teacher walks off and scribbles something down. As everyone seems to known what their doing but you, you simply follow them into workshop. Not much, other than teaching you the use of some tools.
As you exit the classroom and hear a bell ring, You decide to look around. Where do you want to go?

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

Hmm.. You stumble across an odd book with mention of personae and velvet room. Will you read it?

Posted May 3, '13 at 9:10pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

Head back to my room and try to see if sticking my arm in the TV was a fluke.

Posted May 3, '13 at 9:51pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

889 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

(No, because why would I read a book about something completely relevant to my current conundrum?)
Yes, I read the book.

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:11pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

I begin walking towards the source of the noise.

Reply to Persona: Infinity

You must be logged in to post a reply!