Forums

ForumsForum Games

Persona: Infinity

Posted May 4, '13 at 1:36pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Weather: Sunny
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

(Feel lucky I'm not forcing you to chose a different choice every choice time because you didn't have enough (insert personality trait here) )

As you begin to read, you scan through searching for the velvet room. It is described in many different ways. Like a car, or a large tent, or a small room. Lots of odd shapes. You look out the window, and see its getting late. As it peaks your intrest, you can leave or look at one of these 3 pages-

Persona

Fusion

Social Link

Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Ranged Weapons
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Courage: 2
Understanding: 1
Knowledge: 1
Expression: 1
Diligence: 2
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts

You go to touch the TV. Your hands are still going through! What is going on?

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Personality Stats:
Courage: 1
Understanding: 2
Expression: 2
Diligence: 1
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

You see the TV is on. You didn't turn it on. Suddenly, you hear lightning. Its raining outside. Also, you look at the TV. It shows the date and time like usual, but the actual channel is just static.
What will you do?
(the time is midnight, just for some plot important info)

Posted May 4, '13 at 2:09pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts

Go see if I can show Jonathan that I'm not crazy.

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:45pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

I look at the page about Social Links.

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:20pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,607 posts

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

I climb onto the roof. I grab the antenna, for the TV, and hoist it into the heavens, a wire still connecting it to the TV, so I can attract lightning, to short out the TV, or maybe have unexpected side effects. (You don't just, turn off the TV.)

Posted May 9, '13 at 7:01pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

You knock on his door again.
He opens it.
"What, did your face go through now?"

CHOICES:

"... (Ignore it and show him.)"
"Want me to shove yours through?"
"... Ha ha..."

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

Oddly, It appears blank. Seems like someone removed it recently.
Anything else?

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

(Okay.) You don't strike thunder.. But then the noise stops.
?
You re-enter the room.
A picture is on the TV.
You see a black figure standing there that you cannot seem to make out.
Then, the TV shuts itself off.
Odd? What will you do?

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,607 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

I turn on the lights.

Posted May 9, '13 at 9:59pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

Tck. only way he'll believe me is if I show him, so that's what I'm doing.

Posted May 20, '13 at 2:34pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Personality Stats:

You turn them on. The brightness is hard on your eyes, but you adjust quickly. What next?

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

You walk over and stick your hands through the TV.
The face he makes is hard to describe, but I can safely say its probably OH MY GOD WHAT
He stares for some seconds.
"That's..."
He doesn't say anything.
You take your hands out and he walks over. He touches the monitor. His hand doesn't go through.
"Uhh.."
"Well.. I don't know what to say."

Posted May 20, '13 at 3:13pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

"Neither do I. all I know is I can go through the TV. so, anything relatively normal to do?"

Posted May 20, '13 at 3:59pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:
Personality Stats:

"Uhh.. go to sleep because it is not time for school yet?" He says as he slowely makes his way to his room and shuts the door.

Huh. Anything to do?

Reply to Persona: Infinity

You must be logged in to post a reply!