ForumsForum GamesPersona: Infinity

152 30389
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Introduction
While I seriously think that like all my other games, this will will eventually die, I actually really liked this idea.

Story
Everyone will have their own story, however if you wish you could join in with another players game. More about this later.

Gameplay
This is basically everything about persona 3 and 4 in this thing. Persona 2 and 1 I really have no way of finding out about. Anyways, If you don't know, this game works like this-
At school, stats can raise or lower and you can also goto sports or culture clubs to raise social links and stats and other fun things. Outside of school however..
FIGHTING SHADOWS YEAH
The game basically functions as an RPG however with a different skill apsect. You use your persona (or personas) for skills. If you go for a persona 3 or persona 4 style game is different. Persona 4 i'm more experienced with... However, a big aspect is gaining different personas after fighting and fusing and registering and all of that in the velvet room. Oh, did I mention bosses and dungeon? If your game is persona 4 style, friends and other people will be trapped in dungeons. If you don't rescue them fast enough. They die. Game over. In persona 3, When a greater shadow appears you must arrive there to defeat it fast or just like the last one, GAME OVER.
Another thing. Social links.
By spending time and special events with other characters can increase your social link with them. You can strengthen personas, aquire more personas, and allow party members to help you in certain ways (example: they will take a fatal blow for you)
Anyways, the shadows (enemies) have weaknesses and strengths. Upon hitting a weakness you will gain another turn and the shadow will be down. If all shadows are down you can do a MASSIVE STRIKE.
One last thing. Only the main character (in other words, you!) can have more than 1 persona. However, while your starting persona sucks your party members personas get really strong.
Personas all have their own stats and abilities. MOOOVING ON

Overworld
Yes, this deserves a category.
In the overworld, you can shop, enter dungeons, go to events, and
do whatever else floats your boat.
Some events may only be open certain days, certain times, or even certain weather. Yeah.

Character

Name: (insert name here)
Backstory: (how you ended up where you are. if you don't want to make one, i can provide one)
Game Style: (Persona 3 or 4)
Starting Persona: (do not fill this in as it will be done later.)
Money: (again, do not fill in)
Persona list: (do not fill in untill you have any personas.)
Party Members: (only put yourself untill you have more)
Social Links: (do not fill this in again untill you have them)
Weapon: (go ahead. choose what type of weapon you prefer.)
Appearance: (does not have to be filled in)

So. Yeah. There it is.

• 152 Replies
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

You head to your homeroom...
Empty.
After doing this, you head downstairs.
The secretary says that since its everyone arriving, you will be introduced to your classmates and teacher in about an hour.
Roughly 4:00 PM.
You wonder what to do till then?

Current Time: 3:04 PM

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots.

The room has a bathroom, a bedroom, a small living room and dining near eachother as well as a small kitchen. Some food supplied.
It begins to darken outside. You decide to stay inside for the time being.
Do you want to look around more, or simply go to sleep?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

Let's talk to some random people and get to know about the school.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

FACEPALM
I forgot to cut out the space in the character sheet.
Sorry.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

You talk to some people on the street. They all say its wonderful and exclaim how good and awesome it is. However, one of them seems diffrent.
Hes a tall, thin student that gives you an odd look for a moment.
He suddenly asks,
"Hey, are you Talow Rosine?"

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you..."

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

"Yeah, I'm Jonathan Alcaz. Dorm 16, just like you!"
Your watch beeps.
"Huh? Whats that?"
You briefly show him your watch.
"Oh, its 4:00 P-..."
His voice trails off.
"WE GOTTA RUN!"
He bursts away from you towards the school. You chase after him into your school and head into your homeroom. You look around and decide to take a seat beside him, considering he probably knows this place better than you.
"Nice choice!" He whispers.
The teacher walks in-
"Hello! I am Mr. Sayota. For today, we won't do any subjects or anything. Right now we are going to introduce ourselves, Starting with you." He points to a dark haired girl. as she says:
"I am Lily Ballard"
The rest passes by, and time seems to lightning through untill the day is over. You wake up and see the classroom is gone. What now?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

Let's head back to our dorm room and see what's in it.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

I head out into the town to explore.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots.

You have an odd dream. Your in the hallway of this apartment building, however it is covered in fog. Your move.

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

After leaving the building, you take a look around. Nothing special except for a nice school and a mini golf course. You wonder what to do next.

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

Roughly 5 seconds after you enter, your hear a voice-
"Yo!"
Standing in the hallway is that student from earlier, Jonathan Alcaz.
"That was a easy day. The rest rough, however."
"You might wanna get something to eat and sleep shortly afterward. The days here are longer than you might thing."
You see him slowly walk backwards into his room while he talks. After he shuts the door, you consider what he said for a moment. What now?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

I decide to head over to the school to check it out before I actually start attending.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

As you head near the school, a small tune plays. You can hear a woman singing, and small deja vu goes off in your head. Probably nothing important.
You enter the school to find a secretary at her desk. You decide to ask and she gives you a look. Then stares at you. She says that the government has said you were to be expected here. Incase you were interested, they already have you in as an exchange student.
You decide to wait off today and head back to your apartment.
What now?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

I decide to turn on the TV to check out the news channel.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

You suddenly find yourself shocked shortly after hearing the news...
A death? Right after you moved here?...
One of the local teachers, stuck right on the wall of the school you saw earlier... You decide to try and brush it off.
What now?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

Since it is getting late, I go to bed.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

I can't believe I forgot that... I go to the school's cafe if they have one.

Showing 16-30 of 152