Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Time Events:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

Might as well go see what my home room teacher is and what times my classes are at.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:53pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona: (do not fill this in as it will be done later.)
Money: (again, do not fill in)
Persona list: (do not fill in untill you have any personas.)
Party Members: (only put yourself untill you have more)
Social Links: (do not fill this in again untill you have them)
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

You head to your homeroom...
Empty.
After doing this, you head downstairs.
The secretary says that since its everyone arriving, you will be introduced to your classmates and teacher in about an hour.
Roughly 4:00 PM.
You wonder what to do till then?

Current Time: 3:04 PM

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots.

The room has a bathroom, a bedroom, a small living room and dining near eachother as well as a small kitchen. Some food supplied.
It begins to darken outside. You decide to stay inside for the time being.
Do you want to look around more, or simply go to sleep?

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:54pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona: (do not fill this in as it will be done later.)
Money: (again, do not fill in)
Persona list: (do not fill in untill you have any personas.)
Party Members: (only put yourself untill you have more)
Social Links: (do not fill this in again untill you have them)

Let's talk to some random people and get to know about the school.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:54pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

FACEPALM
I forgot to cut out the space in the character sheet.
Sorry.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:57pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

You talk to some people on the street. They all say its wonderful and exclaim how good and awesome it is. However, one of them seems diffrent.
Hes a tall, thin student that gives you an odd look for a moment.
He suddenly asks,
"Hey, are you Talow Rosine?"

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:57pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you..."

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 8:10pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

"Yeah, I'm Jonathan Alcaz. Dorm 16, just like you!"
Your watch beeps.
"Huh? Whats that?"
You briefly show him your watch.
"Oh, its 4:00 P-..."
His voice trails off.
"WE GOTTA RUN!"
He bursts away from you towards the school. You chase after him into your school and head into your homeroom. You look around and decide to take a seat beside him, considering he probably knows this place better than you.
"Nice choice!" He whispers.
The teacher walks in-
"Hello! I am Mr. Sayota. For today, we won't do any subjects or anything. Right now we are going to introduce ourselves, Starting with you." He points to a dark haired girl. as she says:
"I am Lily Ballard"
The rest passes by, and time seems to lightning through untill the day is over. You wake up and see the classroom is gone. What now?

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 8:23pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

Let's head back to our dorm room and see what's in it.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 9:33pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

I head out into the town to explore.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 10:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots.

"I'm not gonna be able to work this out right now. Too tired. My head's not clear. Better get some rest." I say, to no one in particular. I head to the bedroom, and drift off to sleep.

Reply to Persona: Infinity

You must be logged in to post a reply!