Forums

ForumsForum Games

Persona: Infinity

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,544 posts

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

I walk towards the apartment I was at and watch some TV.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,544 posts

Scratch that, I head to a pizza place.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:26pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

"It's okay, I guess."

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 10:23pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

While watching, your head begins to sting...
Eventually, the pain becomes overwhelming and you turn it off.
That was odd..
As you head stings when you watch the TV, what will you do instead?

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 10:47pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

I noticed that other post after- FAIL

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

You head to the pizza place and walk up the front of the line.. Oh wait, there is no line. What will you order?

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

"Well, everyone is uncomfortable on their first day at a new school."
"Nooow then, take a seat!"
You look around.
There's seat 1, beside a boy that looks similar to you and a girl that looks wrapped up in the lesson-
Seat 2, beside one large bully looking guy, and an empty desk beside-
Or seat 3, behind the girl and with another girl that looks vaguely uninterested. On the other side of this seat, that other empty desk.
Which one will you pick?

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 11:00pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

Seeing as I will probably find some similarities in the disinterested girl, I take seat 3.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 11:18pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

You sit down and look at her for a split moment. A quiz is handed out. As it is fairly obvious and more of a refresher, you get right through it without much trouble. Before you know it, you realize you got in late so the class is dismissed for the day. You exit the building. What do you do now?

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 11:30pm

Kipdon

Kipdon

2,375 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

I go around and see if I can find anything of interest in the nearby area.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 12:01am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Time Events:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

"A dead body."

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:14am

blk2860

blk2860

10,544 posts

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

"I'd like a Pepperoni, and sausage Pizza, with a side of breadsticks." I say.

Reply to Persona: Infinity

You must be logged in to post a reply!