ForumsForum GamesPersona: Infinity

152 30333
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Introduction
While I seriously think that like all my other games, this will will eventually die, I actually really liked this idea.

Story
Everyone will have their own story, however if you wish you could join in with another players game. More about this later.

Gameplay
This is basically everything about persona 3 and 4 in this thing. Persona 2 and 1 I really have no way of finding out about. Anyways, If you don't know, this game works like this-
At school, stats can raise or lower and you can also goto sports or culture clubs to raise social links and stats and other fun things. Outside of school however..
FIGHTING SHADOWS YEAH
The game basically functions as an RPG however with a different skill apsect. You use your persona (or personas) for skills. If you go for a persona 3 or persona 4 style game is different. Persona 4 i'm more experienced with... However, a big aspect is gaining different personas after fighting and fusing and registering and all of that in the velvet room. Oh, did I mention bosses and dungeon? If your game is persona 4 style, friends and other people will be trapped in dungeons. If you don't rescue them fast enough. They die. Game over. In persona 3, When a greater shadow appears you must arrive there to defeat it fast or just like the last one, GAME OVER.
Another thing. Social links.
By spending time and special events with other characters can increase your social link with them. You can strengthen personas, aquire more personas, and allow party members to help you in certain ways (example: they will take a fatal blow for you)
Anyways, the shadows (enemies) have weaknesses and strengths. Upon hitting a weakness you will gain another turn and the shadow will be down. If all shadows are down you can do a MASSIVE STRIKE.
One last thing. Only the main character (in other words, you!) can have more than 1 persona. However, while your starting persona sucks your party members personas get really strong.
Personas all have their own stats and abilities. MOOOVING ON

Overworld
Yes, this deserves a category.
In the overworld, you can shop, enter dungeons, go to events, and
do whatever else floats your boat.
Some events may only be open certain days, certain times, or even certain weather. Yeah.

Character

Name: (insert name here)
Backstory: (how you ended up where you are. if you don't want to make one, i can provide one)
Game Style: (Persona 3 or 4)
Starting Persona: (do not fill this in as it will be done later.)
Money: (again, do not fill in)
Persona list: (do not fill in untill you have any personas.)
Party Members: (only put yourself untill you have more)
Social Links: (do not fill this in again untill you have them)
Weapon: (go ahead. choose what type of weapon you prefer.)
Appearance: (does not have to be filled in)

So. Yeah. There it is.

• 152 Replies
sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Name: Lucien Thomas
Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Game Style: Persona 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members: Lucien
Social Links:
Weapon: Cutlass (Or a Rapier)
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

8- against Slipping Hablerie
Slipping Hablerie uses Mind Charge

Slipping Hablerie is focused now!

Slipping Halberie used Attack
4- against Lucien

PARTY:
Lucien - 86% HP

COMMANDS:
(ATTACK)
(DEFEND)

TARGETS:
Slipping Hablerie - 46%
Slipping Hablerie - 40%

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Backstory: Born in France, Lucien moved to the States. He lived in Chicago for a while, then became a drifter. He noticed he was being followed, so he decided to lay low for a while.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:
Appearance: Jet Black hair cut short, Blue Eyes, Thin, White (Caucasian), Tall, Many Small Scars, No Facial Hair. Faded Jeans, Torn up Jade Green Shirt, with many small holes. Black Boots

With one swipe, the shadow falls down, and fades into a dark cloud.
Great move.
The Slipping Hablerie uses mind charge!

PARTY:
Lucien - 86% HP

COMMANDS:
(ATTACK)
(DEFEND)

TARGETS:
Slipping Hablerie - 46%

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Name: Talow Rosine
Backstory:
Game Style: 4
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Time Events:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

Just as you go over to turn on the TV, you hear a noise...
You look at the time-
6:37.
Who would be out at this time?
What do you do?

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

You destroy it before it can attack-
Your vision fades to white.
Suddenly, you wake up in your apartment.
Staying here the entire time might not be the brightest idea, (and since it is required in the persona series) you think a good option would be to find a school or something.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Name: Hiraku Kurosawa
Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Party Members: Hiraku
Social Links:
Weapon: Blunt
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

If it's daytime once more, I guess I'll go look around town.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Weapon: Guns and other various ranged weapons. (I imagine starting weapon is a slingshot.)
Time Events:
Appearance: A student with Black spiky hair and blue eyes. thin, and tends to be seen wearing T-shirts.

Investigate what's going on.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Backstory: He was moved by government officials to the town he now lives in after his parents died from heavy nuclear pollution in his hometown. As everyone he used to know was split up and sent to different towns, he feels out of place in his new home. He hopes to find meaning in his life some day.
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:
Appearance: Light brown hair, Caucasian, green eyes. Wears the uniform for the school he attends, but usually leaves it somewhat undone for the sake of comfort.

When looking around town, It hits you that you were supposed to be at the school. With no time to lose, you enter the school...? Oh. Too fast. The day has not started yet and you shuffle through the students upfront and wait near the door. Shortly afterward, you notice some students begin to enter.
Once you head in with them, You search for your homeroom. After being baffled by the fact not a single one is the one your looking for, you ask the secretary. The main woman must be off because somebody else is in today.
She asks you who you are? After spelling your name out to her, She finally finds you in room 14. You run up the stairs and head into the class. The teacher takes one glance at you and says-
"Look! There we go! Here's our new man!"
"So, POP QUIZ! How do you like this place so far?"
You turn to the classroom.

CHOICES:
(Its great.)
(Good enough.)
(Not really.)

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

You head outside to pursue whatever is causing this noise... No. Nothing. But when you turn around, nailed above the doors of the school.. A dead body. You feel almost ready to vomit, but you manage to hold it in.. Something odd is happening. You don't know what.. But something.
Once you head back into the room, Jonathan opens the door and quietly asks-
"What the heck was that?"

CHOICES:
(Uhh.. Nothing.)
(I'd have to explain it later.)
(A dead body.)

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

You decide to head to the nearest school. As the actual name is on the other side, you don't exactly know what this is. You head inside and look at the secretary. She asks who you are, and upon hearing you name looks at something on her computer, and then turns back. She asks-
Oh, have you come to register?

CHOICES:
(No, not really. (1 day of spare time) )
(Yeah, I guess.)

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

(I originally only intended for you and sonic, but then I realized where I was going with each story they all needed one)

"Very good."
Shortly after she hands you the forum, she says the school is really busy today, so tomorrow is the best time. You shrug, and exit the building.
After filling out the forum at the apartment, you decide to head out. What now?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

"It's okay, I guess."

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

While watching, your head begins to sting...
Eventually, the pain becomes overwhelming and you turn it off.
That was odd..
As you head stings when you watch the TV, what will you do instead?

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

I noticed that other post after- FAIL

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Social Links:

You head to the pizza place and walk up the front of the line.. Oh wait, there is no line. What will you order?

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

"Well, everyone is uncomfortable on their first day at a new school."
"Nooow then, take a seat!"
You look around.
There's seat 1, beside a boy that looks similar to you and a girl that looks wrapped up in the lesson-
Seat 2, beside one large bully looking guy, and an empty desk beside-
Or seat 3, behind the girl and with another girl that looks vaguely uninterested. On the other side of this seat, that other empty desk.
Which one will you pick?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

Seeing as I will probably find some similarities in the disinterested girl, I take seat 3.

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

You sit down and look at her for a split moment. A quiz is handed out. As it is fairly obvious and more of a refresher, you get right through it without much trouble. Before you know it, you realize you got in late so the class is dismissed for the day. You exit the building. What do you do now?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona List:
Social Links:

I go around and see if I can find anything of interest in the nearby area.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Backstory:
Starting Persona:
Money:
Persona list:
Party Members:
Social Links:
Time Events:

"A dead body."

Showing 46-60 of 152