Forums

ForumsForum Games

The End-Times ~ This is How You Died ~ You & Kate

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 10:53pm

Kanine

Kanine

62 posts

Name: Ken Veksing
Appearance: 6'1", very muscular, short black curly hair, slightly protruding nose, dark brown eyes.
----------
Clothing: Dark gray shirt, olive green cargo pants, brown belt, black boots.
----------
Inventory:
----------
Skills:
----------
Moodlets & Effects:

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 1:44am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,576 posts

I start by checking the dresser and side tables, then moving on to check out the room with the checkered tiles, which I assume to be the restroom.

[I'd give more..but I don't want to get ahead of myself or anything]

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 1:57am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

then I look in the shower and by the window then I go to the bed room
I dont know how the game goes but I can I learn?

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 8:26pm

Kanine

Kanine

62 posts

I almost gave up just as easily as I started this because I thought it wouldn't work, but if you keep coming back and posting, then I will too.

Pang,

I start by checking the dresser and side tables, then moving on to check out the room with the checkered tiles, which I assume to be the restroom.

After checking the dressers, you find many different types of clothing, ranging from bland sweaters to colorful pink-striped socks.

After looking inside of the side table, you find a few double-A batteries (since your in slight panic, an exact number isn't applicable), a few writing utensils, some coins, a watch, and a few sticky-pads. Nothing else could be found, so you decide to look inside of the checker-floored room to see if you can have any luck.

You open the door, and it creaks. The blood on the floor is reflecting a very small amount of sunlight from the window that lies beside the table and bed. You check the only place to look - the single cabinet above the sink. You find very few supplies inside, but some seem to be necessary. A bottle of painkillers, and some toothpaste. Behind them, you can see a few other items. You move aside the painkillers and the toothpaste temporarily, and find a razor, a small bottle of lotion, and a small bottle titled "Poison Oak/Ivy Treatment Gel".

Time is running out. You take a very short second to look at Kate lying on the bed to notice that she's still facing you, but she's closed her eyes. You almost begin to panic more, but after waiting a little moment longer, you see her moving, but very slightly. She's still holding on.

Have you played a forum game before, particularly an RPG?

To get started, you could copy and paste the character sheet and add whatever information you want in the name, age, and clothing spots.

If you have any questions, I can answer them as best as I can.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 10:31pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

528 posts

Name: Michael simons
Appearance: 6"11, blue eyes and balding brown hair. A sturdy build, around 210 pounds.
----------
Clothing: Red T-shirt, Green cargo pants and sneakers.
----------
Inventory:
----------
Skills:
----------
Moodlets & Effects:

Too late for me to join? This game is based off of Project Zomboid, so I think I know what to do.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 10:42pm

Kanine

Kanine

62 posts

Too late for me to join?

Nope! I'm glad you're joining!

This game is based off of Project Zomboid, so I think I know what to do.

Heavily based off of it, yes. But only the beginning is whats similar. Everything else is totally changed. But, instead of only three scenarios that can occur with Kate, you actually have as many as your imagination can come up with. The same events might take place, because they are actually really exciting, but you can do anything to change up the scenarios. I actually think I'll add on to where they left off with the story as well, so there will be more hardships to tackle with Kate, if you manage to keep her alive. There will be other survivors that join as well, with their own stories, and their own feelings... so it really is more like an RPG than just a survival game. I'm happy to find a fellow Project Zomboidian.

Anyways!

Michael,

Slight panic has ensued due to the severity of Kate's situation.

(This first post is very... empty, but I assure you, other posts will have a lot more details! I tend to write paragraphs and sometimes even essays when there is enough to talk about.)

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 10:53pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

528 posts

You said to not always copy sheet? well on project zomboid I only have the desura one....
so if my knowledge serves correctly, theres a bathroom to the left of the room, and in that bathroom should be some beta blockers and painkillers. So I check out the bathroom there.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 12:08am

Kanine

Kanine

62 posts

You said to not always copy sheet?

True. If a new effect, or better known as 'moodle' shows up, then it will be shown in bold in the text within the description I give. Any other things, such as weather will also be in the descriptions.

if my knowledge serves correctly, theres a bathroom to the left of the room, and in that bathroom should be some beta blockers and painkillers. So I check out the bathroom there.

This game is only similar to Project Zomboid in the way that the story is extremely similar to the one in the game itself. The items aren't the same though. You'll find a lot of different things, just as you would in the real world. This way, the game will stay fresh and hopefully exciting. Painkillers are still there, but Beta-Blockers are most likely gonna be called Antibiotics.

Michael,

I check out the bathroom

You leave Kate momentarily to aid her. She seems to have tried to whisper something, but you ignore it. The injury is more important, although you look back and nod your head to try to keep her hopes up. She slowly positions her head, and tries to crack a smile.

You enter the bathroom, and the light from a window beside Kate's bed lightens it up heavily. There is a bathtub with a few splotches of dried blood inside. The smell is rancid.

You take a moment to search the only applicable option - the cabinet. You open it, and it seems as if people have taken from this before you've gotten here. In the cabinet on the front row, you spot some deodorant, a small bottle of body wash, some dissovable sleep melts, and headache medicine. You can also see a few things in the back of the cabinet, so you quickly move aside the other items in order to get a view of the ones in the back. Your view widens, and you see an empty tube of toothpaste, a glass cup, and a can of air freshener. You look down, and spot a few white pills in the sink that have managed not to fall into the drain; however, you can't seem to recognize them.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 8:30am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

528 posts

I grab the pills in hope I can find a doctor, and take the other two bottles of pills, the deodorant, and the body wash.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 8:32am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

528 posts

Oh and I also check the faucet to see if we still have water.

Reply to The End-Times ~ This is How You Died ~ You & Kate

You must be logged in to post a reply!