ForumsGamesRAGNAROK ONLINE 2 NA

69 14269
Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

Seems like there are not much fans of Rose Online here LOL. So how about Ragnarok Online 2? Has anyone tried the SEA version? The NA version is going to be released on April 18, 2013. so what can you say about the game? Would you recommend it?

• 69 Replies
poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

wut? why? i am able to log in just fine.

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

I'm online at the moment. Add me Jereziah level 13 Does anyone know a good levelling spot or something? i need a break from all the quests >.< LOL

cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

hi everyone here plays ro2 ? how to improve the skills?
i always be kill if i dont use my bot although my bot from ro2bot is very cheap and i helps but i want to improve my skills

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

where's the essence of playing a game if you're just going to use a bot?

ChiYeon
ChiYeon
40 posts
Nomad

Hey guys ,I found a perfect ro2 tools with powerful features,and it's free to use now,

check it out!
http://www.ro2bot.com/

O.o
Kannaaashi
Kannaaashi
24 posts
Nomad

Hey guys ,I found a perfect ro2 tools with powerful features,and it's free to use now,

check it out!
http://www.ro2bot.com

is that applicable for the RO2 NA? lol
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

is that applicable for the RO2 NA? lol

why? are you planning to try it out? hahaha
bots will just kill the game. it will ruin the economy and all.

Now i wonder if those who reached level 30 for the "fastest leveler in the west" event actually used bots >.
Kannaaashi
Kannaaashi
24 posts
Nomad

why? are you planning to try it out? hahaha
bots will just kill the game. it will ruin the economy and all.

Now i wonder if those who reached level 30 for the "fastest leveler in the west" event actually used bots >.

i only asked. besides, bots are one of the things I hate.

come to think of it, maybe they have the RO2bot running on their PC, I'm so jelly. :O
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

come to think of it, maybe they have the RO2bot running on their PC, I'm so jelly. :O

because they reached level 30? or because they have RO2BOT? XD
cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

ã"ã"ã«ã¡ã¯ç§ã¯ã­ã£ã·ã¼ãã¼ã¹ã"ã"ã«ç§ã¯ãããã¤ãã®è¯ãèªåã²ã¼ãã³ã°ãã¼ã«ã'è¦ã¤ã'ãããªããå¿...è¦ã¨ããä½ã'ã"覧ã«ã¯ãã©ã°ãã­ã¯ãªã³ã©ã¤ã³2ã®ããã®ã²ã¼ã æ©ã§ã

cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

hello i am cathy nice to see you here i found some good auto-gaming tools , do you need, it is the game machine for ragnarok online 2

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

why are people giving third party programs all over the internet stop ruining the game for everybody!

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

I tried one of their auto-gaming tools thing. Don't get me wrong, i was just curious one of the files has a Trojan

cathyking
cathyking
15 posts
Nomad

i am level 8 now but soon i will become level 10 with the auto-playing helper. i am at work now when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs.that is cool .

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

Still, you're missing out on a big part of the game... if you're going to let a bot play your character, just go try out the browser games that are all over the internet

Showing 31-45 of 69