Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

RAGNAROK ONLINE 2 NA

Posted May 8, '13 at 2:47am

cathyking

cathyking

15 posts

ã"ã"ã«ã¡ã¯ç§ã¯ã­ã£ã·ã¼ãã¼ã¹ã"ã"ã«ç§ã¯ãããã¤ãã®è¯ãèªåã²ã¼ãã³ã°ãã¼ã«ã'è¦ã¤ã'ãããªããå¿...è¦ã¨ããä½ã'ã"覧ã«ã¯ãã©ã°ãã­ã¯ãªã³ã©ã¤ã³2ã®ããã®ã²ã¼ã æ©ã§ã

Posted May 8, '13 at 2:48am

cathyking

cathyking

15 posts

hello i am cathy nice to see you here i found some good auto-gaming tools , do you need, it is the game machine for ragnarok online 2

Posted May 9, '13 at 3:55am

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

why are people giving third party programs all over the internet stop ruining the game for everybody!

Posted May 9, '13 at 3:57am

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

I tried one of their auto-gaming tools thing. Don't get me wrong, i was just curious one of the files has a Trojan

Posted May 13, '13 at 3:30am

cathyking

cathyking

15 posts

i am level 8 now but soon i will become level 10 with the auto-playing helper. i am at work now when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs.that is cool .

Posted May 13, '13 at 11:13pm

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

Still, you're missing out on a big part of the game... if you're going to let a bot play your character, just go try out the browser games that are all over the internet

Posted May 13, '13 at 11:20pm

cathyking

cathyking

15 posts

i am level 8 now but soon i will become level 10 with the auto-playing helper. i am at work now when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool .

Posted May 13, '13 at 11:52pm

KaiotakiBun

KaiotakiBun

38 posts

i am level 8 now but soon i will become level 10 with the auto-playing helper. i am at work now when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool .

seriously, you're just wasting our ****ing time here. GO NUKE YOURSELF!

Posted May 15, '13 at 12:25am

cathyking

cathyking

15 posts

need to do crafted potions ? role collects herbs here and there while Ii am just sitting there clicking the mouse . it makes me feel boring and waste time. maybe I can do something else, like make a phone call , do some cleaning, visit my friends, outside to have a walk, if there is a helper to do the collecting for me . there is a helper , b. o. tool collects herbs for me , when i return to the game, i can do the potion with the materials.

Posted May 15, '13 at 2:03am

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

still with the bots. try advertising your program somewhere else. We're not really interested in programs that kill the game for us

Reply to RAGNAROK ONLINE 2 NA

You must be logged in to post a reply!