Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

RAGNAROK ONLINE 2 NA

Posted May 15, '13 at 3:00am

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

woah. bots! :3
i saw a player complaining on WP forums about getting banned. i sure hope that it isn't you. be careful mate. GMs are always in-game.

Posted May 15, '13 at 3:16am

KaiotakiBun

KaiotakiBun

38 posts

woah. bots! :3
i saw a player complaining on WP forums about getting banned. i sure hope that it isn't you. be careful mate. GMs are always in-game.

well i hope he gets banned. LOL

Posted May 15, '13 at 11:57pm

cathyking

cathyking

15 posts

do you need to do crafted potions ? role collects herbs here and there while I am just sitting there clicking the mouse . it makes me feel boring and waste time. maybe I can do something else, like make a phone call , do some cleaning, visit my friends, outside to have a walk, if there is a helper to do the collecting for me . there is a helper , b. o. tool collects herbs for me , when i return to the game, i can do the potion with the materials.

Posted May 16, '13 at 1:57am

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

just ignore him/her. anyway, PvP arena's already open, anyone want to try it out with me?

Posted May 16, '13 at 6:05am

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

what's your level anyway maizie?

Posted May 19, '13 at 7:45pm

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

what's your level anyway maizie?

Level 29 Jereziah

Posted May 19, '13 at 7:49pm

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

What level do you have to be so that you can participate in the colosseum? are there any special rewards if you win?

Posted May 19, '13 at 11:30pm

cathyking

cathyking

15 posts

i am level 9 now but soon i will become level 10 with the free helper in na server. i am at work now . when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool . ro2, dear helpful machine ro2.b.o.tool.

Posted May 20, '13 at 2:06am

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

Still, games are not always about the funny parts. You have to work for it in order to really appreciate it

Posted May 20, '13 at 11:10pm

KaiotakiBun

KaiotakiBun

38 posts

i am level 9 now but soon i will become level 10 with the free helper in na server. i am at work now . when i get back home , my account will be leveled up. it saves me a lot of time. also, i will play the funny part myself, helper just finishes the repeating and boring part, liking killing mobs collecting herbs. that is cool . ro2, dear helpful machine ro2.b.o.tool.

well i hope your helper gets you banned for using it LMAO

Reply to RAGNAROK ONLINE 2 NA

You must be logged in to post a reply!