ForumsThe TavernBigBowla532

7 2269
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I am sorry to ask this but why bigbowla532 got banned? i asked some mods but noone replied so why he got banned? i tried to log in with his name and it is saying "your account is banned" that means forever he was always helpfull........and i know this will get locked sooner or later

• 7 Replies
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well i dont know why he got banned but i saw another big bowla profile that is just bigbowla...

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

He was not banned. His account had many weird glitches so the moderators and administration were forced to delete that account for the safety of the site. He was informed that it would be banned. He has made a new account with the name of: BigBowla
But it still seems that he is having some technical issues.

justinS
justinS
64 posts
Nomad

well i dont quite know the reason he got ban(ask the mods)i just going to take a wild guess um oh ya
SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Much like this topic. I thought that topics about users were restrictied. Oh well i may be wrong.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

he explained it how he got banned.......

Bigbowla
Bigbowla
17 posts
Nomad

There is really no reason to make a whole forum over this. The truth...

I was hacked or something, they kept messing around with my account, it threatened AG somehow, the mods banned it. So I made this one, but for some reason they think I was lying to them about everything.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well same with Crazynaitor I got hacked but the mods didn't ban my account which is lucky me but I got hacked so I have now made this account known as Crazynaitor but call me KoS now!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There was abuse on his account from another member, so we had to remove the account. He was not banned. And now he is back under this account. It doesn't really require a thread ;-)

Showing 1-7 of 7