What is youre favorite team ?
I personaly like PSG.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 7:37am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,648 posts

Knight

My favourite football team is Arsenal.

Hardly see any PSG Supporters. Are you French btw?

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 7:51am

realmton

realmton

256 posts

I am not French I am from Romania but I like PSG because they play a good football I can say.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 11:40am

xeano321

xeano321

3,136 posts

Knight

My favourite football team is Arsenal.

Nicho, do you have to complain about that in every thread pertaining to Soccer? (Not being rude, but just asking why.)

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:05pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,648 posts

Knight

Yes I do have to. Because having to call a game soccer just to differentiate it from American Football, which doesn't involve using your legs most the time, bless them, irks me.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 6:15pm

Shukelven

Shukelven

43 posts

My favorite team is Juventus.

I don't really like PSG or think they play a "good football", I don't like Paris Saint Germain because is a purchased team, that was a standart club and then someone came, bought it, and started spending a lot of money in good players.

The same happened with Manchester City.

I'm not saying it's bad to support those teams, I'm just saying that that shouldn't be permitted that's all. The money you spent in your team should be earned with your team, that way someone that doesn't know anything about being manager of a team can buy it and start investing without even knowing nothing about strategies or anything about soccer.

Posted May 15, '13 at 8:28am

realmton

realmton

256 posts

Juventus is ok because they have a strong line-up every match!
Question time!
What is the best soccer team from africa?

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:26am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,648 posts

Knight

Al-Ahly from Egypt.

Although the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon seem to produce more of the players we see in the top European leagues.

Posted May 17, '13 at 11:18pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

I'm American and love real football. American football is just a disgrace. However, I don't really have a favorite team. In fact, there is rarely soccer on TV. I watch it when I see it on. The only soccer I ever see on TV is really just the World Cup.

Posted May 18, '13 at 5:00am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,648 posts

Knight

Time difference is a ***** I suppose....

Reply to Soccer

You must be logged in to post a reply!