ForumsThe TavernWhat you would do if it is the Apocalypse ?

33 7594
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

I whould just take a nap till its over (probably not the best thing to do)

• 33 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

probably die in some way.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I'd probably be lazily conformist and just die, seeing as it is the end of the world as we know it.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Pfft, nothing. I'd sit in front of my laptop, have a cup of hot chocolate, and say "Its raining fire balls, how quaint". I'd be exactly like that and everyone around me will be acting like its the revival of Woodstock.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Depends on what kind of Apocalypse your talking about. If your talking about a Meteor-type thing then I would just sit in my lawn chair with a bag full of popcorn because I really wouldn't want to do anything else. Now if its a zombie Apocalypse then I would gather up some close friends and my brothers and go Rebuild-style on their zombie butts. (not sure but the game sounds a lot more fun for some odd reason)
If its a Alpaca-lypse I would laugh so hard I would die.
If its a Obesity Apocalypse I would run and find a place in the woods where I'll be doped up on mushrooms and have huge rabbits that pull me on a sleigh.
Yea depends on what kind of Apocalypse.
If its just the regular "Oh my god the sky is falling!" type of apocalypse I would be calm and watch a movie about a chicken and aliens.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i'd grab a couple soda's some popcorn and watch a comedy movie. i'd be laffing while everybody else is screaming. P.S. i'd be laffing at the movie by the way

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i almost forgot if it is a zombie apocalypse i'd fight until the eat me alive. which they wont

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I'd be exactly like that and everyone around me will be acting like its the revival of Woodstock.

woodstock revival? where? i'm not going to die anymore. i wanna be at woodstock V2.0... best orgy ever.... what i can't say that? =( they are hippies, that was for a big part what they did.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

lol the word isn't censored for a change. xD

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

It would depend on the type of apocalypse. If it is the destined end-of-the-world kind, where everyone's souls go to their respective afterlives, I don't think anything I do would matter. If it was a zombie or alien-based "apocalypse," I would probably gather a group of trusted associates in a certain nearby store that sells tools with great potential as weapons, building materials, and non-perishable food items.

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Thanks for youre comments everyone!

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

If the things are starting to be dangerous I will call Chuck Noris.
Heres his number 555-I-will-kill-u-if-you-call lol

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Power generators, I need power generators for the interwebz and video games. Other than that anything goes really...

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I would wait for chuck to sort it all out.

but if it was some kind of rapture apocalypse, I would just wait and see, maybe pray a little.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I don't even care about the apocalypse.I know, we are probably going to be destroyed by a volcano, a giant earthquake or get hit by an asteroid (probably Apophis).

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

(probably Apophis).

it has a estimated chance of 1.6 - 0.1% that it will hit earth in 2036.
i doubt it will actually happen. but there is a chance for it yes.

i'm so happy you didn't say "nibiru" then i would have to send you to www.cosmophobia.org =P
Showing 1-15 of 33