ForumsPopular MediaIron Man

18 3732
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

i love that movie. it's my fav!i think the rumble at the end between the silver iron dude and Iron Man was the best part.

• 18 Replies
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

it's the best! how can you say it's OK

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

hey, KHROME, the "silver iron dudes" name is iron monger. (no wonder they never mentioned his name till in really little print in the credits.)

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

I twas ok. Good action sequences but no story line at all

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i just got the game to tell me the story, it wasn't that good (they do use scenes from movie but in their graphics)

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

Game sucks we just don't talk about it it was so rubbish plus the game has nothing to do with the film

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

iron man looked good in silver, red and yellow, or...if they made it red and black. he'd look AWESOME!!!

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

yes the game 'iron man' has nothing to do with the film called 'iron man'

i know it sucks but i thought it had freeroam because on the back it said "explore and travel anywhere you want!"

spiderman 2 is still the best movie-game

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

Sorry but there is no such thing as a good movie game. They make gamers like be break down and cry when a game looks good and we hope mabye finally someone has made a decent movie game and then it turns out to be just as bad as the next one

Futuro
Futuro
108 posts
Nomad

Iron Man's true revelation is leading man Robert Downey, Jr., who may not be giving the greatest superhero performance ever, but is certainly the best actor to ever portray a superhero. Overall, I think that this is a great movie to watch with the kids. I really hope there is a second coming out.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

you obviously stick to all the games your pushed into getting by peer pressure, alec don't judge a game by the cover

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

Hey, I luv old skool games ahhh nothings better than a good game of street fighter. But think have you ever heard of a good movie game apart from star wars ones? Remeber that ET has been voted the worst game of all time on several ocasions. And i play games i want to such as i hate halo but luv f1 2001

and1balla5
and1balla5
14 posts
Nomad

it was an amazing move i loved the part when he comes back form flying he crashes through the roof and lands on the blue viper =D

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

I love the comics and the movie wuz cool

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

The movie was easily one of the best i have seen in a while, probably the best i have ever seen. It was a great action movie, and it was funny in many parts, which is the perfect combination in my opinion.

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

he crashes through the roof and lands on the blue viper

and1balla5, you've made a common mistake. that was no viper, its a Shelby Cobra 427. a MUCH better car. anyways, iron man was one of the best movie's of all time
Showing 1-15 of 18