ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] shell shock games

6 2328
bomber08
bomber08
5 posts
Shepherd

[b]when i try to play either of the shellshock games it doesnt login....ive tried from different computers different internet providers it still doesnt work. someone please explain to me what it happening..its been going on for a week or 2 now.

• 6 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Your best bet is to update your flash player. I was able to log in just fine.

bomber08
bomber08
5 posts
Shepherd

i use google chrome shouldnt it update automatically?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

You misread my post. You thought I was referring to the browser when I was clearly referring to the flash player. Besides, I was able to log in with Google Chrome. If updating your flash player doesn't work, you should try a different browser.

bomber08
bomber08
5 posts
Shepherd

doesnt work on different browsers either. when i try updating adobe it says uptodate. im not sure what is happening its never happened before.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Chrome automatically updates its Flash Player, so that isn't a problem. When you say login, do you mean you can't login to the game? I'm assuming that's a yes, but I can't really help you because I haven't ever heard of this problem before.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, I think we need a better idea of what the issue is. What exactly happens, and what do you do to get that result? You can e-mail me directly with the problem at Ferret@ArmorGames.com

Showing 1-6 of 6