ForumsGamesHow do you use books or activate the effect in the last stand dead zone

17 41431
TWMills16
TWMills16
1 posts
Nomad

was wondering, I have a lot of books in the last stand DZ but idk how to use or activate the effects any1 help me?

• 17 Replies
angel_dusst
angel_dusst
2 posts
Nomad

u got to put them in ur top left hand side on screen...u wil see 4 squares...click one and it will let u pick a boook....some have times others are permant....as long as they are in there they will work for ya

faiz_yahya_33
faiz_yahya_33
1 posts
Nomad

I Don't see it,any videos for putting a books?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

There are four slots at the left top of the screen. Click on them and you'll be able to equip the books. Here's a screenshot.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/kegaumongo/LZDZ_zpsf6b52081.png

Parojo
Parojo
1 posts
Peasant

Thanks guys! This helped me a lot!

vent150
vent150
1 posts
Nomad

thanks

adhipratama29
adhipratama29
1 posts
Shepherd

its helpful. Thanks

krzykacz47
krzykacz47
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks!

NeedNone519
NeedNone519
2 posts
Peasant

thats really helpful guyz thx

AxiosXionico
AxiosXionico
1 posts
Peasant

Thank you so much now I got **** load to do.

Ayub_mu
Ayub_mu
1 posts
Nomad

how to unequip[b] them

GUNspite101
GUNspite101
24 posts
Jester

To unequip a book, simply click the target and then the book interface should appear. On the first page at the top left of the list should be a grey circle with a line through it. Click it to unequip the target book. However, some books cannot be unequipped for a certain length of time directly after equipping e.g the Book: Peak Oil - A Survivors Guide, directly after being equipped, cannot be taken off for 2 days (permanent versions only).

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

There should be 4 squares with book icons on them underneath you XP and Level bar. just click any of them and a window should come up. The first option, an icon with empty space and a 'no-entry' sign on it (red circle with red line through it' is the one to unequip your current book.

cores1
cores1
1 posts
Nomad

[b]tnks

wind_sarm
wind_sarm
1 posts
Nomad

thank you kegaumongo XD

Dinaina
Dinaina